• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst (funniest?) fanboys meltdowns?

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Fucking fanboys.
Please don't put an easy mode in the game

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
The gaf classic

4Mhv68O.jpg
You made me remember this classic

Gravemind

This can not be real, right? This has to be a is a joke. It's just too sad.
Edit: He still breaking down at 32mins in. Although, he does mention that he is feeling sick.

I honestly thought it was a joke the first time I heard it too because it's just so ridiculous. The longer it goes on though, the more you realize he's actually being serious.

I'm pretty sure his friends in the chat are taking the piss out of him, but there are certain points in his rant that you just know he's actually pissed off that MLB (a game he doesnt even buy/play) is going cross platform.

If it was actually a joke, it was a pretty convincing one I'll give him that.

Last edited:

turtlepowa

Banned
He should think positive about this. More people playing HZD means more people playing and getting exposed PlayStation games which leads to more sales of ps5 and software.

Fanboys can be so narrow minded.
I think it means more peeple just waiting for pc ports rather than buying a PS5. Why would i spend 500 bucks for a HZD2 if part 1 was already released on pc? I just wait, i mean 90% of Sony games are singleplayer games and you don't miss anything if you have to wait a few years.

Psykodad

Banned
"KZSF and Infamous SS are CGI!!!"

Seriously though, I'll be looking forward to the PS5 game reveals in a few weeks.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
How can people think that exclusivity is a good thing for gaming? Maybe they haven't gamed long enough?
I think that's the opposite way round.
Yeah it sucks when a game or series becomes exclusive to a platform you had no interest in buying, and it sucks even more if that platform offers nothing else but that exclusive title.
You can either buy the console it is on, or missout and hope it comes to the platform you have in the future.
After all 3rd party exclusives are never exclusive forever.
But if you been gaming long enough you should expect it, especially at the beginning of every generation.

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
The recent April Fool's thread has some real gems inside it:

Like this one for example:
I'm satisfied with 10.3TF with heavy customization after the reveal.....Question is are you satisfied with 12.1TF Bruteforce?

xD

Bryank75

Banned
How can people think that exclusivity is a good thing for gaming? Maybe they haven't gamed long enough? Maybe they didn't actually have to wait in line outside of a store in the freezing fuck cold November rain on release day all night just for the store to tell them they don't have enough copies of the game to go around. Maybe they didn't ever have to get on a call-in wait list and have to sit twiddling their thumbs on release day in hopes the store was going to call them. Digital mitigated a lot of that but that shit scars, man. It remains to those who had to experience it more than a few times. If the same game (especially masterpieces) release on multiple systems, it does nothing but good. And that's the great thing. There is no negativity when more people are happy than just a few. Bring on Bloodborne and Last of Us: Remastered for the PC. When a masterpiece is created, it should ultimately be experienced by as many people as possible.
It's part of the free market.... companies can make or purchase content or exclusivity to make their platform desirable and competitive with other platforms.

What do you want a communist state where everyone gets the same thing?

The reason we have Dark Souls is because PlayStation funded Demons Souls originally as an exclusive. The entire industry gains from exclusives... when playstation has great exclusives, xbox are pushed to buy new studios and hire more talent and then PC may get some of these games that PS or MS funded....such as SFV, Forza, Nioh, FF7 remake etc etc.

Kataploom

Gold Member
Also, obligatory in this thread:
1386456600_853126_1532595947_sumario_normal.jpg

Heck, everything about Nintendo managing the Wii U was pure melt down gold... Was I the only one getting excited for everything? It was the time I started reading gaf and damn were those years e3 thread entertaining :')

TheContact

This is more cringy than funny and it's long and not worth listening to but there was this guy named LordKat and he used to work with Spoony, and they got into some shit together and LordKat blamed Spoony for all of his troubles even though he had very little to do with LordKat's lack of success.

I followed Spoony for a while and I think he's a piece of shit now but he definitely didn't fuck up LordKat's career.

The old Interwebz has Nintendo fans insulting Sony fans for getting Final Fantasy 7.

One went as far as saying they are all molesters because they betrayed Nintendo for Sony.

I can't find it but it is on a Google Archive somewhere. :LOL:

Boss Mog

This comes to mind every time someone mentions a fanboy meltdown. Hard to believe there are people that actually ball wash these companies THIS bad.

You dont have to watch the whole thing, you'll get the gist in the first few minutes...

This is fake right? Like seriously, please, for the love of god, tell me this is fake. If somebody truly is that pathetic then they have a serious mental illness, and need to be removed from society and placed in an institution where they can get the help they desperately need.

Batiman

Banned
This comes to mind every time someone mentions a fanboy meltdown. Hard to believe there are people that actually ball wash these companies THIS bad.

You dont have to watch the whole thing, you'll get the gist in the first few minutes...

This is what I was gonna post lol. He was actually defending himself on era about this too. Wow

Iced Arcade

There were some meltdowns when Bungie went with Playstation exclusive content for Destiny. Just search "Bungie has betrayed Xbox".
Oh yeah that definitely happened lol lure rage.

Also I didn't say xbox fanboys didn't have meltdowns, just no one cared about games also being released on PC.

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
This is fake right? Like seriously, please, for the love of god, tell me this is fake. If somebody truly is that pathetic then they have a serious mental illness, and need to be removed from society and placed in an institution where they can get the help they desperately need.
Just visit his twitter or YouTube

After that he defended himself in ResetEra and recently did the same on GAF.

Last edited:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
The recent April Fool's thread has some real gems inside it:

Like this one for example:

xD

That thread is comedy gold.

Top Bottom