• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst of E3 vote thread

Who had the worst E3 conference

• Total voters

Lanrutcon

It's really tough to select the bottom of the barrel here, since it's so crowded down there. First thing would be to get Nintendo to stop sitting on the lid so I can see inside.

PistolGrip

sex vacation in Guam
I give a lot of slack to publishing company at E3s because this is just one big commercial for them. For me it was between MS, Google, and Nintendo in that order. I had high expectations for MS, and Google stadia pricing was a joke. Google should have been more thoughtful about how to disrupt the industry. It needed to be $7.99 and include just a few popular games with more added periodically. Stadia should not be meant for the hardcore yet. That's going to take years.

Vawn

Banned
Microsoft's was the worst because of how important it was for them to get it right this time. They over promised and under delivered. Again.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Gotta give it to Xbox, not because it in itself was such a bad show, but because they had the most to gain and fumbled the ball on all fronts.

Also, negative points for trying to bury the news that B/C support on One is now finished in the middle of a busy week.

Nymphae

Banned
I don't know, I'm just going to say the hosts on the Twitch@E3 channel, I don't know why everyone in this industry has to be maximum cringe.

Hissing Sid

Well look at you e3, all grown up and shit! Suit and tie, shiny shoes and slicked back hair...knowing the price of everything but the value of nothing and always watching those p’s and q’s. You’ve come of age my son. A bland as fuck extension of the money men with all personality and excitement of a house-brick.

As a player of computer games hardly any of the shit on offer from anyone stirred my loins, cepting From Software maybe.

Meh.

Top Bottom