• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worst thing you have seen on the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stay away from this type of stuff. I remember being disturbed by this guy that had a youtube channel of him dancing around in nearly nothing and singing weird songs. He looked like Buffalo Bill.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Someone click on Takuya's link, I'm a sissy.

clemenx

Banned
Lol what the fuck at spacedicks. Just clicked on a couple of links. Luckily nothing eye melting but I'm most disturbed by the fact that it is a community dedicated to that stuff.

A few years ago there was a thread here on gaf about how some african women got burned alive because they were deemed witches.

A few videos popped up in that thread and are absolutely the worst stuff I have ever seen on the internet.

Seeing a woman being dragged, kicked and punched and then having gasoline poured over her to be set on fire is still haunting me. The fact that she wasn't screaming at any point(drugged?) made the image that more surreal.

Link to the thread

Yes, viewer discretion is seriously advised, but I think it's important that this sort of video is out there rather than censored, because it puts all the jokes people would otherwise tend to make into perspective. Horrible stuff.

LulaBrasi

The worst i have seen on the internet? Probably glassass, 2 or 3 guys 1 hammer, that beheading video of some Armstrong guy a few years back, penis amputations, stoning of women (and men), "witch" burnings at some shithole in Africa..

I am proud to say, that i have seen almost everything the internet has to show, and it is all disgusting :D

ivysaur12

Banned
There's another subreddit about men who believe they should be able to beat women, with pictures. More disturbing because some on there are serious (while some are just trolls).

G.O.O.

Deep web stuff : assassination market, creepy pedo websites, the usual stuff. I don't watch gore videos but I remember two stories I've read about that really made me feel sick - not that I'm buying them, but...

Where are they already. *google*

First one, about a guy who found weird files while doing IT or something

Here it is. Wall of text incoming.

So. I just want to point out some things you guys are missing completely.

True "Dark" nets are not nets at all. TOR and protocols like it are an anonymity and "plausible deniability" source. Actual "dark" nets are kept well and truly hidden, and can not be found by any means available to the average channer. Trust me.

Just one example, out of maybe 4 or 5 I have personal experience with, to illustrate what it takes. Do take special note that this involves a great deal of luck.

Friend of mine works at a small car insurance broker's office and asks me to fix a problem with his computer not recognizing the office scanner on the network. This is not related, just how I ended up there.

I brought my laptop, and notice a WEP wireless net with high signal strength. Out of curiosity I turn on a sniffer to pick out the password while I work on the scanner. Few hours later I'm leaving when I remember the sniffer. Got the pass, connected, poked around.

So, it's a basic home network, one system online, with internet access. No firewall. Apparently no antivirus. For the hell of it, I drop in a backdoor before I leave. You never know what goodies you can run across.

Well, I get home and really start digging through this computer. Just your average home computer, most interesting stuff are some tax returns. There's a couple of text files that have what appear to be passwords, random characters and a couple of names.
Not much interesting so I put my worm on it and leave it be for future use maybe.

Weeks later I'm arranging some proxies for a few of my bots when I realize that there are 4 new bots I hadn't set up myself. What I figured later is that the owner of that WEP machine(my friend's boss) had taken a file from it on a floppy, which my worm happily infected, which then spread to a few more machines he used. This is where the interesting stuff begins.

Two of those machines had internet access, of course, but the had apparently NEVER been used to actually ACCESS the internet. They both ran windows 98, completely unpatched. They apparently had internet access only because they were physically networked with other machines that were used for internet access.

Each of these machines had about 3 TB of storage, mostly appeared empty, but was actually packed near full of encrypted bytes. The stuff that was easily viewable included huge amounts of personal information including SSNs and Tax IDs, names, addresses, lists of family and friends, sometimes pets, sometimes a lot of detail such as vehicle, clothing, height, weight, recent medical issues. Huge amounts of information, not every listing had all of it, some were just a name. What they all had were dates.

Couldn't make much sense of that, what I COULD make sense of were the bank accounts. Thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of account numbers, institutions, safety deposit boxes. All over the world. South Africa, Russia, Brazil. Everywhere. Nothing but the basic identifying information and another date, no note of what they might be.

As I was picking through one of these two machines, I noticed a file being written. I figured someone was using the computer at that moment, but the only command events were coming from my worm. Nobody was using a mouse or keyboard. So then I figured it was an automated system process. Watched what it was doing for a minute. Then I realized the computer was communicating on ANOTHER network that wasn't a protocol I recognized.

Because I knew when it started writing and when it stopped, I was able to transcribe the entire file, which was about 78megs. I assumed it was one file and not a chunk of something else, and I was right. It was still encrypted, but it turned out to be fairly simple. Since it was one file, I had a few educated guesses about what a file that size was, and my first was right, it was a movie, MPEG format.
The title was just a random string, the video itself was an overhead view of three men sitting at a table. In the entire 15 minutes of the video, only one spoke. Sounded like gibberish, I figured it was a code or he was nuts. He said things like "broken banana stung red boot", he would pause then say another strange sentence, kept going for about ten minutes. The other two just watched him, one was drinking what I assume was coffee.

Finally he leaned back and asked if they would leave his daughter alone. The guy drinking the coffee just shook his head quickly. The talker started crying. Really crying. Hard. He leaned forward again and said another nonsense sentence and the video ended. Timestamp was about 20 minutes before the video was uploaded to the machine I got it from.

I had a really weird feeling about it, but my best guess at the time was it was some kind of clip from a movie I hadn't seen, and what I saw was a streaming broadcast, the timestamp on the file just being the time it was being sent.

A couple weeks later I went poking through those two computers again and came across another recognizeable file, this time because it had the same header as the one I had already decrypted. It had actually been stored four hours after the first one.

In it, the man that had spoken in the first one was crying like a baby as he fucked what appeared to be the corpse of a young girl, with her throat cut and blood all over the table that the three men had been sitting at in the first video. The other two men were still in the room, standing on either side of the room watching, smoking cigarettes.

I didn't finish watching it, only got about a minute or so in before it sank in what I was seeing. I've seen a lot in my time. This was not a movie.

I cleaned my traces from those systems and haven't looked back.

What I'm still finding hard to believe is that, from the computer I'd originally hacked, these other systems got infected by a floppy. As near as I can tell the two storage computers were on opposite sides of the globe, one in LA, one in Beijing, the WEP computer I'd found was in Dallas, and two of the other infected computers were in Winnipeg. As far as I know, my friend's boss had not left the country. His brother in law had been visiting at the time though.
Also another one about a Eastern european guy selling human sex dolls.

Deep web stuff : assassination market, creepy pedo websites, the usual stuff. I don't watch gore videos but I remember two stories I've read about that really made me feel sick - not that I'm buying them, but...

Where are they already. *google*

First one, about a guy who found weird files while doing IT or something

Here it is. Wall of text incoming.

Also another one about a Eastern european guy selling human sex dolls.

I know these 4chan stories are total bullshit but they are so interesting to read. Is there a site where I can read aggregated bullshit 4chan stories?

Danny 117

Definitely the "1 boy 2 kittens" video. It was pretty disturbing to say the least.

Runner up: watching a man get set on fire. Think I saw it on WSHH :lol

Haunted

BaW0z.jpg
You're right, that picture is pretty offensive.

Mudkips

Banned

The "deep web" is simply the set of all things on the internet that are not broadly linked to, indexed, or crawled. It simply refers to pages that are only linked to by other pages on that same site.

A "dark net" is a network that is not accessible from the general internet. To hosts who don't know of a given network or how to access it, the hosts that are a part of that network appear to not be serving anything - they are dark.

I was on a music forum last week and some kamikaze poster uploaded screencaps of a video of someone cutting his own penis off with a scalpel. Another poster then noted that someone else was holding the camera... My mind can't even fathom why you would even consider something like that.

I also got tricked into watching 'glass ass'. I felt sick after that one.

MIMIC

Banned
Probably the video of that US Soldier(?) getting beheaded by the Taliban. Made me feel bad for a good few weeks and it's something I will never forget.

daniel pearl, a reporter.

This.

Hands down...the worst thing I have ever seen.

EDIT: I know of two beheading videos. This may or may not be the Daniel Pearl one, but the one that shook me to my very core was the one where the guy was being held on the ground with an extreme close-up being shown of his face.

Erasus

/r/ spacedicks

A man shitting on a baby, a gif. No I dont have it

That pain olympics video.

omglol.tk (man takes a shit, puts it in a syringe, then injects into his dick)

Carbonox

maybe some decapitation videos or 3guys1hammer but thinking back on, nothing gross like that has ever phased me too much.

shake that bear was pretty weird though. don't know why someone would kill a bear and have sex on its corpse.

oh and there's that video of a guy diving off a cliff and ends up completely splitting his head and the edge of some concrete stab.
He was still alive while the doctors were trying to hold his face together.

Shit like this.

I remember when I was younger having a worse sense of morbid curiosity than I do now and that involved sites like Rotten and Ogrish. No idea if they're still around anymore but they contained the worst of the worst.

Not sure if I'm even supposed to name them out loud. :lol But yeah.

K701

Banned
Worst I remember was 2 guys 1 hammer.

2 guys beat a guy with the claw of a hammer to death while he slips in and out of consciousness.

GAF Next-gen console rumor discussions. My brain dies every time.

"Nuh-uh! This rumor is the most correct! It's the most factual because it's the newest and I SAID SO!"

Babies. Those threads are babies. But I can't stop going into them and posting my own rumors.

Rootbeer

Banned
I'd be arrested if I listed off just a few of the worst things I have seen on the internet. It is truly a wretched hive of scum and villainy. One need only spend a bit of time on /b/ before your "worst things" list starts to add things you never knew existed or even had the potential to exist.

But really, even from a really young age when google still didn't even exist, i knew about sites like rotten. I'm long past over being shocked.

shuri

Banned
They both ran windows 98, completely unpatched. They apparently had internet access only because they were physically networked with other machines that were used for internet access.

Each of these machines had about 3 TB of storage
Nice fanfiction, Windows 98 cannot address higher than 137GB if I recall.

LOL

ivysaur12

Banned
/r/ spacedicks

A man shitting on a baby, a gif. No I dont have it

That pain olympics video.

omglol.tk (man takes a shit, puts it in a syringe, then injects into his dick)

See, I think that I have a pretty good tolerance for stuff on r/spacedicks, but WHAT THE FUCK

Nice fanfiction, Windows 98 cannot address higher than 137GB if I recall.

LOL

also

Couldn't make much sense of that, what I COULD make sense of were the bank accounts. Thousands, probably hundreds of thousands of account numbers, institutions, safety deposit boxes. All over the world. South Africa, Russia, Brazil. Everywhere. Nothing but the basic identifying information and another date, no note of what they might be.

how does he know where they are from/what they are? There's always subtle ways to see the bullshit but like I said its still fun to read

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Why the FUCK did I go to spacedicks? Fuck my eyes. That just ruined my god damn night.

Dariee

One need only spend a bit of time on /b/ before your "worst things" list starts to add things you never knew existed or even had the potential to exist.
That's what makes most of these pics/videos so shocking to me: the fact that I couldn't even IMAGINE something like that could happen, let alone be caught on tape AND posted online to share with a willing audience.

The one where the guy shoves a glass jar up his ass, then it shatters and he craps out shards of glass and blood.

This. The sound of the shattered glass crunching inside his rectum as he stuffs his fingers up there to pull it out is horrifying.

Also seen a line of guys on their knees being shot in the head one by one, the bodies kicked down a small hill into a ditch.

Couple of beheading videos too.

Erasus

See, I think that I have a pretty good tolerance for stuff on r/spacedicks, but WHAT THE FUCK

The way I found out about the site was in 7th grade, the 2 tough guys/freaks changed my startpage to that when I forgot to lock my comp. Also lemonparty.

Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom