• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would I die if I eat a DS game?

Atilac

I'm thinking about picking up Elf bowling, and digesting it.
Will I die? will it harm me in any way? if not, I'm seriously considering doing it... only to highlight what it already is.
Deal or no deal is also an option.

adg1034

Atilac said:
Will I die? will it harm me in any way? if not, I'm seriously considering doing it... only to highlight what it already is.
Deal or no deal is also an option.

Eating Elf Bowling? Probably not a good idea. Eat another, better game. One that's not likely to poison you with its lack of quality is, in my opinion, Contra 4. Even better, it's likely to increase your manliness more than any other prescription drug.

Do it.

"That's gonna hurt on the way out."

Considering how small it is, if kids can swallow quarters and be fine I don't see how he'll be in pain on it's way out.

bjork

take a picture of poop with elf bowling, all for a very obvious joke? that's too much work. just make it in ms paint

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
dfyb said:
consuming it whole would probably mean a trip to a surgeon.
YouTube that too please.

bjork said:
take a picture of poop with elf bowling, all for a very obvious joke? that's too much work. just make it in ms paint
Or take a dump and stick it in there for the pic...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I just read one of those stupid health precaution booklets that come with every DS game.

There's no mentioning of what to do if the game card is ingested. So go nuts, I guess.

"Maybe you should just "fall on it" instead. Then post the X-rays."

If he's getting an xray he might as well do like jackass did with the matchbox car...

Jirotrom

dfyb said:
consuming it whole would probably mean a trip to a surgeon.
no it wouldn't... its pretty small... probably wouldn't even notice it coming out. Then again you never know... it would hurt swallowing the damn thing... maybe if he chewed it a bit , or cut it in half.

Technically?

No it wouldn't "hurt" you, it could possible get stuck in your intestine since your dige-

You know what, do it fucking moron :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
ZealousD said:
I just read one of those stupid health precaution booklets that come with every DS game.

There's no mentioning of what to do if the game card is ingested. So go nuts, I guess.
Yet...

They wouldn't have included the "Don't feed the Pikmin" warning if some Nintendo employee hadn't tried it already.

Draft

I don't think it would poison you. Nintendo's not stupid, their not going to make the bite size, kid friendly DS carts toxic, if they can help it.

I wouldn't want to be in your seat around 3 hours after you ate it, though.

Atilac said:
You won't necessarily digest the game. It'll most likely pass through your system, and be situated within your stool.

That is, of course, if it doesn't get stuck inside your intestinal tract(s).

ThomPayne

Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
"That's gonna hurt on the way out."

Considering how small it is, if kids can swallow quarters and be fine I don't see how he'll be in pain on it's way out.
That's what you think? That he's going to shit it out? This thing is coming out his urethra for sure.

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Jirotrom said:
no it wouldn't... its pretty small... probably wouldn't even notice it coming out.

Dude, you try pushing a DS game into your sphincter and tell me whether or not that feels pretty fucking huge. I'm guessing it will.

"I don't think it would poison you. Nintendo's not stupid, their not going to make the bite size, kid friendly DS carts toxic, if they can help it.

I wouldn't want to be in your seat around 3 hours after you ate it, though."

As you find out that they are getting recalled for lead... :lol

Innotech

Banned
Ive eaten large pieces of lego before. I dont think it would hurt that much.
I still wouldnt advise it though.
unless you ate it in tiny pieces.

Atilac

Jirotrom said:
no it wouldn't... its pretty small... probably wouldn't even notice it coming out. Then again you never know... it would hurt swallowing the damn thing... maybe if he chewed it a bit , or cut it in half.
My point exactly, I would ingest it whole and crap it out, because its shit already. Will the flash components or tiny batterys harm me?

it'll take about an hour for the visuals to kick in. and shortly after you'll start feeling it. make sure to drink lots of water and be in a friendly environment, with good music, friends

Jirotrom

alistairw said:
Dude, you try pushing a DS game into your sphincter and tell me whether or not that feels pretty fucking huge. I'm guessing it will.
I corrected myself, and i've taken some massive shits so I dont know.

Jirotrom

Atilac said:
My point exactly, I would ingest it whole and crap it out, because its shit already. Will the flash components or tiny batterys harm me?
depends on what they are composed of, I highly doubt its poisonous, to top it of your body will only injest what it needs... If your a-hole was big enough I wouldn't be surprised if you shit it out and it still worked:lol :lol :lol

One of my little dachshunds ate a DS game once, he passed it just fine:lol :lol

alistairw

Just so you know, I have the best avatars ever.
Speevy said:
This thread is a first of its kind.

I think I just remembered why I like GAF.

edit: Oh cool, and now we're discussing the size of the OP's rectum. Thread of the day.

Atilac

U K Narayan said:
You won't necessarily digest the game. It'll most likely pass through your system, and be situated within your stool.

That is, of course, if it doesn't get stuck inside your intestinal tract(s).
I'm a big german man, would it get stuck in my intestins?

Barakov

Gold Member
:lol

I clicked on this thread hoping that there was a link to a video or a story about someone eating a DS game. I should've known better.

Atilac

alistairw said:
Puppy aren't as large as some of the shits I've taken.

PantherLotus

Professional Schmuck
alistairw said:

never had any anal play huh? it ain't that big.

"My point exactly, I would ingest it whole and crap it out, because its shit already. Will the flash components or tiny batterys harm me?"

Honestly, if anything happens to be poisonious the components are so small that there would be such a small amount of poison entering your system that at most you would be a little discomfort if anything.

Atilac

Grecco said:
you will youtube this right?

on the other hand send me Deal or No Deal ok?
How do I tube a video of me eating a DS game, I'm not a bird. I can't shit within 20 minutes of eating it. Even I did tube it, wouldn't it get blocked or something?

Top Bottom