• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you choose money over friendship?

Friendship or getting rich?

• Friends

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Millions dollar

Votes: 57 72.2%

• Total voters

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Need more info. How do I backstab them and what for? Do they die or like end up being homeless? Do I have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life?? Still believe in heaven/hel! kinda so probably wouldn't take the money theres always some sorta catch with these kinda deals.

Tesseract

Banned
Need more info. How do I backstab them and what for? Do they die or like end up being homeless? Do I have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life?? Still believe in heaven/hel! kinda so probably wouldn't take the money theres always some sorta catch with these kinda deals.
AcidicScornfulChinesecrocodilelizard-size_restricted.gif

DrJohnGalt

Banned
I wouldn't stab my friends in the back, but I would gladly take money over new friends. And I'd probably just stop hanging out with my current friends for several million dollars. But betray them? No.

Besides, I can count my true friends on one hand (not counting my hand). I've pretty much cut out all the asshats and bad influences at this point.

bucyou

Stupidest question ever asked and no doubt the thread is full of even stupider answers from people trying to come off as enlightened individuals.

get help, you seem to be taking an OT forum of a video game messageboard way too seriously on christmas eve

Last edited:
Definitely the Money. Then blow it all on new consoles, a new house, other stuff and when I've lost most of my money, I'll get friends the hard way again.

Rillania

Gold Member
Friends.

Money is nice and all, but most of my "social circle fat" got cut out in my 20's. I don't have a lot of friends anymore compared to back then, but the ones I still have are a big reason why I am where I am in life now. They've stuck with me, so I'm sticking with them. I'd rather work hard to make more money and keep them.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Depends on the friend. I wouldn't bail on my best friend of twenty years. But one of my friends from college that I rarely see? Sure.

Tesseract

Banned
twothirds majority vote amongst gaf warms my heart

cutthroat life is second best to arnold's enemy crushing campaigns

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Like if you had the opportunity to backstab your friends and run away with $10 mil and you could never see them again. Would you do it? What would be your price? Personally, I don’t care much for friends but I love money
Most of my friends left me high and dry. I've got my wife and that's the only friend I need. I'll take the money and have a Foster's with Cunth Cunth

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
What are friends?
Friends are people that you think are your friends
But they're really your enemies with secret identities and disguises to hide their true colors
So just when you think you're close enough to be brothers they wanna come back and cut your throat when you ain't looking
What is money?
Money is what makes a man act funny
Money is the root of all evil
Money'll make them same friends come back around swearing that they was always down
Eminem has a good way of describing it. Money also makes the world go around. You have to have money even when you do have friends.

Last edited:

Ten_Fold

10 Million and I never have to see them again? I’m taking the cash, none of my friends haven’t done shit for me anyways.

Top Bottom