• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you consider Daenerys Targaryens hair color to be danger hair?

So as we all know unnaturally colored hair is in fact danger hair. But i propose this question, would Dannys hair be classified as danger hair? I mean on a normal, non dragon owning person.

I would say no.

Danger Hair
Danger hair
is a term used in reference to SJW's or crazy feminist or liberals/communists in general due to the fact that most of them have crazy hairstyles and colors.
Sam: Hey Mike, I think you're pretty cute
Mike: No you have danger hair

Quality move there Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weiji

Banned
IMO it only qualifies as “danger hair” if it’s a color no person could have in real life. A brunette going blonde is not danger hair, even though it’s dyed.

It increases in “danger” the more unrealistic it becomes and also how un feminine the hairstyle that accompanies it is.

Danny’s hair is:
A) in a traditional, feminine, non “danger” style.
B) in a color that while not likely in real life, remains possible.
C) in a color that is not bright or super eye catching.

So I’m going to have to give your question a hard no. And I’m gonna have to give Danny a hard yes.

DUDE, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO WATCH THE FINALE! WTF MAN, SPOILER ALERRT!!!!!!

91ApW1z.gif

crumbs

Hair color is only part of the equation. In my experience, the frequent changing of colors\styles is the real red flag. It's an early warning sign that their unhappiness will potentially manifest in unpleasant ways.

Barnabot

Danger hair + "I'm Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.".
If you haven't dared to stay way from her after these two major red flag then I hope guys got the best sex of your lives next because she would get you all burnt and crispy in the sequence .

Dracarys.

Thaedolus

Gold Member
Danger hair + "I'm Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen,First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea,Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons.".
If you haven't dared to stay way from her after these two major red flag then I hope guys got the best sex of your lives next because she would get you all burnt and crispy in the sequence .

Dracarys.

but she was...muh kwine

highrider

Banned
Platinum blonde I think of high maintenance. Women like that can’t stand me. I’m the slave borne thief that gives them no respect but still smashes.

Top Bottom