• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wow... Halo is that good!

KarishBHR

So today was my first real day with Halo... Ive had it for over a year, but today was the day... I was gonna experiance the game that everyone loves. I popped in the single player mode... nice, cinematic, great sound, nice characters.... overal majorlly enjoyable. Then my brother's like "Im gonna rock your ass in multiplayer"... so we play. He killed me like the first two games, then I got the hang of it, it was amazing (I love the pistol). Then my cousin came over, and we had 3 way Halo going (this is on a 104 inch screen mind you). It was intense and fun. So then tonight my brother is like wanna play Halo, and Im like wanna play Halo online? So we load up Xlink and we played Halo on line for hours... it was intense, and soooo much fun. Now I finally realise what all the fuss was about!!!!

Dujour

Banned
I love the way the host says TRIPLE KILL as though he's disgusted. Yeah, welcome to the team. Blue or Red?

GDGF

Soothsayer
I agree. People may call me a biased Nintendo fanboy (and I am :)), but I play the hell out of some Halo.

Joe

halo is a great single player game but truly shines in multiplayer.

you're next step is to get another xbox, another halo, a few more friends, and get system link going. now THATS fun gaming.

bjork

I guess I really need to sit down and replay the demo I've got here... it just wasn't interesting to me when I played it. I am not big on FPS or war games in general, so I guess that makes sense, but if I'm missing something really awesome, that's not good.

Serafitia said:
I love the way the host says TRIPLE KILL as though he's disgusted. Yeah, welcome to the team. Blue or Red?
it's even crazier when he says "Killtacular"

which reminds me.. i gotta play some HaloNMP on Xlink Kai tonight...

bjork said:
I guess I really need to sit down and replay the demo I've got here... it just wasn't interesting to me when I played it. I am not big on FPS or war games in general, so I guess that makes sense, but if I'm missing something really awesome, that's not good.

I don't know. While I appreciate that Halo is a good game, as another person not big on FPS or war games, Halo wasn't really enough to hook me. Admitedly I played it far more than any other game in its genre, it wasn't spectacular to me.

Top Bottom