• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WoW I'm in

Slo

Yeah. The law is against me. But I'm just a good ol' boy, never meanin' no harm. Beats all you've ever saw, been in trouble with the law since the day I was born.

Dukesofhazard.jpg

firex

whitechocolatespaceegg said:
So then we could see an Open beta by late August/septemberish possibly? Be I decieved :D
Hell no. It's almost July and they just barely put in content up to level 45. It'll probably be August when they're just putting in the stuff that goes up to 55, and then more time testing out the stuff to level 60. I'm just guessing when they'll do open beta, as it seems it'd be most likely when they're testing out the level 60 content, too. That might be the last month or so of WOW's beta, or maybe even just the last couple weeks. Open beta may be even further off if Blizzard actually wants to get the hero system out for retail (in which case they'll be testing it). But it seems to me that they're probably going to hold off on heroes for retail and make that an expansion.

Top Bottom