• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

NickFire

N6MBrcc.jpg

Is it fair to call him a cuck though? I mean, as a general rule I do all my own yardwork. But some aspects of yard work suck really bad. Getting all the leaves in late fall takes 2 days for me with a single blower and having to bag them. but a landscaping crew with a truck to haul them away in needs only about 1/2 an hour. So things like that, or disposing large piles of branches, limbs, and stumps, are things I pay other guys to do.

So what I am getting at is, I've seen some pics up above. Are we sure this is a cuck thing, as opposed to paying someone else to do the heavy lifting he wants no part of?

Bullet Club

-- Former WWE superstar Matt Cardona (aka Zack Ryder) applied to trademark the terms “Major Wrestling Federation” and “MWF” on June 15th with the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO), with the trademarks filed via Michael E. Dockins, who also works with several AEW stars to file trademarks.

The trademarks note that they are for the following, “G & S: Bandanas; Hats; Pants; Shirts; Sweatshirts; Hooded sweatshirts”, as well as “G & S: Entertainment services, namely, providing podcasts in the field of action figures and professional wrestling; Entertainment services, namely, providing video podcasts in the field of action figures and professional wrestling; Providing wrestling news and information via a global computer network”

Gamer-Gate, Comics-Gate, Anime-Gate, and now we have Wrestling-Gate? Well, I can say that I'm glad that Matt Riddle is taking his case to court, but Velveteen Dream's career could be over. As for Jordan Devlin, hopefully he can prove he's innocent

It seems that The Undertaker finally retired.

WWE fucked up the Streak and The Undertaker should have retired then because what I've seen he's been pretty much out of it since then.

I haven't follow wrestling since 2005 or something like that, but The Undertaker has always been a very special character to me.

Glad that he made this decision before he became a grampa Taker.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I'm pretty sure Lance Storm rolled through the rats back in his day (heard it on a JR podcast I think). I doubt if it was all on the level but he's really not famous enough to go after anymore.

Bullet Club

I'm pretty sure Lance Storm rolled through the rats back in his day (heard it on a JR podcast I think). I doubt if it was all on the level but he's really not famous enough to go after anymore.
I think it was the opposite. Lance was married and wouldn't fool around, Jericho as well, which annoyed Cornette when they were in Smokey Mountain because he wanted a team to bring the girls in.

Dthomp

I'm not sure what I'm more sick of, the comment originally, or the "public apology for getting caught"

I get he needs to own up for saying something stupid years prior, but this isn't on the same level of Joey Ryan and the other shit going down. Can we maybe just stop digging through peoples twitters from years and years ago and just maybe live in the current shitshow without digging for more shit?

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Not been checking any wrestling news for a while. This all comes out. .....Fucking hell.

Last edited:

RavageX

So....I think most of this, not just in wrestling but all over these days....is stupid.

How about we wait till there is proof??

We see how easy it is to ruin someone's life with simple accusations without a shred of proof. What the hell is that??? People have died because of this nonsense, all because someone wants to be in the spotlight, or just simply mess with someone. WTF....

Pulling up twitter comments/facebook comments/old podcasts from years ago to affect someone's life currently is no good. People say all sorts of stupid stuff in their teens, early 20's....even older than that.

I'm not going to go into all of it, cause it's everywhere now, from movies to music, games and now this...but the ones who are found out to be lying need to have legal action brought against them.

I am SICK of this.

If there is proof, great! Get after it! Being upset because some guy flirted with you, or had a fling with you and moved on is not sexual assault/abuse/whatever. Regretting something you consented to is not rape, and giving people who do that sort of thing a pass is not helping things. All you do, is make it harder for those who actually dealt with legit situations to have their voice heard.

Top Bottom