• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrasslin' Thread 20XX |OT| New Age WrestleGAF

Dthomp

Man, has there been a female worse used then Kairi the last few years? Hope she can find a happy job and thrive instead of whatever WWE thought to use her as

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
us9z6AQ.jpg

I'm so glad the soyboys on Reddit don't have a job writing anything related to TV or wrestling.

brap

Banned
Who the fuck at AEW thought the bikini pics of the granny, tranny and horse were acceptable? Not even gonna link them here.

Dthomp

I made the mistake of watching the newest episode of the AEW tag thingy, and it was bad enough (and still the worst name in wrestling) that they have a Big Swole...and now they have a tag partner Lil' Swole....

I just can't. Somebody please hire Vince and repackage these awful women yesterday

shoplifter

I made the mistake of watching the newest episode of the AEW tag thingy, and it was bad enough (and still the worst name in wrestling) that they have a Big Swole...and now they have a tag partner Lil' Swole....

Nicole Savoy used it in the indies when she'd tag with Swole so it isn't something they just came up with.

On another note, my Walmart finally put out the display of AEW figures. I got the five I really wanted, but there were zero Brandis to be had.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Must be cool for Abyss to be on WWE tv. Granted he's doing the exact same character he did in Impact.

Last edited:

Dthomp

Sadie Gibbs , Bea Preistly and Jimmy Havok have been let go from AEW

This has me concerned for Jack Evans and Angelico cause I think they have the same travel issues these three had. Can't say losing those 3 that got let go will even be noticed. Havok was a 1 trick pony that was old after one match, did Sadie make TV at all, or was she just in the womens battle royale? Bea was somebody I knew nothing about, her alot of hype, and thought she was terrible. I liked nothing she brought to the table, and she was around for the beginning when there was 0 women that stood out at the beginning.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
This has me concerned for Jack Evans and Angelico cause I think they have the same travel issues these three had. Can't say losing those 3 that got let go will even be noticed. Havok was a 1 trick pony that was old after one match, did Sadie make TV at all, or was she just in the womens battle royale? Bea was somebody I knew nothing about, her alot of hype, and thought she was terrible. I liked nothing she brought to the table, and she was around for the beginning when there was 0 women that stood out at the beginning.
TBF Sadie and Bea had potential. I think more than havok

Bullet Club

They might as well give him a crack at it. Can't be any worse than Brother Love.

Renee Young is leaving WWE. She's probably going to get a non-wrestling related sports TV gig.

cryptoadam

Banned
Man, has there been a female worse used then Kairi the last few years? Hope she can find a happy job and thrive instead of whatever WWE thought to use her as

Meh if you aren't Charlotte, Becky, Bayle or Sasha there is pretty much a ceiling on how far you can go in WWE.

For a non 4 horsewomen she had a decent enough run. Would of been nice to see here get a singles run on the main roster but pandemic and her wanting to move on and spend time with her husband.

Her NXT and MYC run was great. Its just main roster is held by the 4 horsewomen and thats it. Look at every other female. The only one who got close was Alexa and even now she is being regulated to second fiddle.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
Poor Buff. He was doing a meet and greet in a club just before the pandemic not 30 minutes from my house. I couldn't be bothered lol

Last edited:

Dthomp

loooooooooooooool
F4C34Sn.jpg

Leave it to us shithole human beings to not just enjoy that this is significantly better then the empty arena shit and want to try to get our 15 seconds of reddit/internet fame. I hate humanity and all of it's stupidity. We can never have anything nice

Top Bottom