• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wray to investigate Flynn investigation

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
It’s a step in the right direction but here’s the thing: We (the public) just found out all this shit from it getting declassified and saw how unlawful and outrageous it all was. But Wray has seen all of that the entire time and did nothing until the public demanded it.

No, I think Wray is just another corrupt asshole awash in a sea of assholes and it’s going to come down to Durham. Durham needs to indict a few fools and then it will be clear to these people that the game is over and people will start to crack and spill their guts to try and save themselves. Right now they’re hoping business as usual prevails. We already know there were abuses. We already know there was an investigation that shouldn’t have been. We already know that Sztrock altered the 302 on Flynn. And on and on... so we don’t need Wray to do an internal investigation, slap a few people on the wrist and quietly close it up. We need motherfuckers charged with crimes, because what they did was criminal and Wray can’t do that and wouldn’t even if he could because he’s one of them.

Also, the FBI needs to be completely reformed. It’s shady as fuck.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
It’s a step in the right direction but here’s the thing: We (the public) just found out all this shit from it getting declassified and saw how unlawful and outrageous it all was. But Wray has seen all of that the entire time and did nothing until the public demanded it.

No, I think Wray is just another corrupt asshole awash in a sea of assholes and it’s going to come down to Durham. Durham needs to indict a few fools and then it will be clear to these people that the game is over and people will start to crack and spill their guts to try and save themselves. Right now they’re hoping business as usual prevails. We already know there were abuses. We already know there was an investigation that shouldn’t have been. We already know that Sztrock altered the 302 on Flynn. And on and on... so we don’t need Wray to do an internal investigation, slap a few people on the wrist and quietly close it up. We need motherfuckers charged with crimes, because what they did was criminal and Wray can’t do that and wouldn’t even if he could because he’s one of them.

Also, the FBI needs to be completely reformed. It’s shady as fuck.
The FBI is just another letter agency mafia. From Capone on up were just merely competition for the feds.

Last edited:

yeeeeeezy

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Apr 17, 2019
Fbi to investigate fbi. hmmm
I think this calls for a special council. Richard Grenell will lead it.

Really, this is just a way to cover their own asses cause I'm sure Barr/Durham have them cornered. A last minute attempt to save face. "We did something!" Yea, only until ya'll were forced to cuz you got caught.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
It seems like every day something new and damning comes out:

FBI opened Russia probe on third-hand 'suggestion' of collusion, declassified memo shows...
How many people will actually care that they got duped?

The blind hatred for a political opponent actually got a bloc to side with gov't agencies they've hated for decades (FBI, CIA) and to believe whatever their news-handlers tell them even when it is later disproven. That's the big problem, in my mind. People genuinely don't care that they were lied to and that they went along with it. Because at least it started a conversation.

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
How many people will actually care that they got duped?

The blind hatred for a political opponent actually got a bloc to side with gov't agencies they've hated for decades (FBI, CIA) and to believe whatever their news-handlers tell them even when it is later disproven. That's the big problem, in my mind. People genuinely don't care that they were lied to and that they went along with it. Because at least it started a conversation.
Yep, not a single one of the Russia hoaxers on this forum ever publicly expressed a single word of distaste over having been cucked. There was no anger over what they were unwittingly led to put the country and presidency through. And I see no interest from any of them in defanging the weaponized intelligence agencies.

Same with the press. The whole thing is quite unbelievable. They’re literally zombies.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Downer had heard the information about the Russians during a bar conversation in May 2016 from Papadopoulos, who had heard it two months earlier from a European professor who had heard it from Russians allegedly.

I am ready to say that this was a set up from the jump. Maybe to tin foil hat for some.

From what we know Halper (FBI asset) had Papa G go to Rome to meet up with Mifsud (a Clinton foundation member) and then Mifsud mentioned something about the Russians, which Papa G told Downer.

Mifsud was painted as a Russian spy by the media with no actual proof to push the deep state narrative. If Mifsud was a Russian asset, then why did he work with Western intelligence and was a member of the Clinton foundation? Because it was all BS.

I bet Halper, Mifsud, and Comey/Brennan/Strozk all worked on this together. And they probably hacked the servers which is why crowdstrike cannot prove the Russians did any hacking.

But even if this is to conspiracy for some, the real truth is that an entire 3 year witch hunt was launched because some low lever staffer heard from some no one that the Russians might release some sort of info probably public information that anyone with the internet had access too. But since the media is dishonest and has TDS they basically lied about every detail to fool the public. And then their lies were turned around and referenced as proof of colllusion and the entire circle jerk completes itself.

This is basically the same tactics the CCP use. They tell the WHO we are being honest about the CV virus. Then terorist TED goes on TV and says CCP is doing a great and transparent job, then CCP quotes the WHO to show that they are doing an honest and great job.

FBI "leaks" Mifsud is a Russian asset who stole HRC's emails, Media reports Mifsud is Russian asset who stole emails, FBI sources media that Mifsud is Russian asset that stole emails, then it winds up in Muellers report as fact when it was all just a giant lie.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
I trust Wray as much as I trusted Comey, he's just covering his own ass. A reminder about his thoughts on the IG report:

And his position against the Nunes memo, from NY Mag/Intelligencer:
Congressional Republicans say that they have a memo that proves the entire investigation into alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russian government is a baseless sham. The White House wants the memo released to the public.

The director of the FBI, longtime Republican Christopher Wray, does not. According to Bloomberg, Wray believes that said memo is full of inaccuracies, and paints a false narrative of the Bureau’s activities.

Mifsud's either 'sleeping with the fishes' or enjoying the protection of someone in a position of power because they suspected he'd unravel their web of deceit. He's a wanted man even in Italy.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its very odd how this Mifsud character just disapeared. The FBI even interviewed him and let him walk.

The guy that started the whole thing and he is like a ghost.

I think at this point we should just assume he got Hillaried.