• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMax

SmackDown Live spoiler:
Nakamura and Dillinger make their main roster debuts tonight, according to /r/squaredcircle and Meltz.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
SmackDown Live spoiler:
Nakamura and Dillinger make their main roster debuts tonight, according to /r/squaredcircle and Meltz.

time to ruin the main roster with 10 chants like you did NXT Tye

I kid I kid :3

yuraya

SmackDown Live spoiler:

Calling it now.
AJ and Nakamura
will beat RAW in the ratings for at least 84 straight weeks.

Hasney

Only thing about that spoiler is that Smackdown needs tag teams. I know the deals could do that next week, but hey, #DIY, right?

Calling it now.
AJ and Nakamura
will beat RAW in the ratings for at least 84 straight weeks.

AJ is so off to Raw next week.

ReiGun

Only thing about that spoiler is that Smackdown needs tag teams. I know the deals could do that next week, but hey, #DIY, right?

Problem is NXT also needs tag teams. It's just #DIY and AoP (and I guess technically Sanity) right now. So it depends if they're willing to have an Asuka situation with tags where AoP dominate forever until they can build the division back up.

Hasney

Problem is NXT also needs tag teams. It's just #DIY and AoP (and I guess technically Sanity) right now. So it depends if they're willing to have an Asuka situation with tags where AoP dominate forever until they can build the division back up.

Yeah, I just don't think there's a lot they can do there with #DIY now since they're not going to go over AOP, so they're just going to be a gateway team for a while.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I would like to take a moment, please, to acknowledge the AJ Styles gif I have been seeing from Mania. 10/10 material.

yuraya

giphy.gif

Has it been confirmed?

AJ is the face of SmackDown live. Ugghh fuck Vince if true.

Randy is not that bad, as is the best at making people look great in the ring.

He would actually be a smart person to debut Nak against to get him over with the more casual fans.

It's almost impressive how one man can be in so many high level feuds and come out of every single one constantly looking like shit.

Like, WWE has been working really, really hard to make sure that Bray Wyatt always looks like garbage.

Fucking ask for your release and go somewhere else, Bray.

Anth0ny

It's almost impressive how one man can be in so many high level feuds and come out of every single one constantly looking like shit.

Like, WWE has been working really, really hard to make sure that Bray Wyatt always looks like garbage.

Fucking ask for your release and go somewhere else, Bray.

when you make 6 or 7 figures fake fighting, it's not easy to walk away from that, no matter how poor the booking is.

I agree with Keyser though. We clearly shouldn't be allowed to talk about pro wrestling when we can't be respectful of opinions that differ from our collective sensibility as elite wresting experts without resorting to calling those people "gimmick posters."

Always playing the victim while constantly being a disingenuous asshole. Now go cry to Heel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom