Wtf... shadow of war

Feb 16, 2018
1. Because no one buys a Game with a Giant Spider as an Story Character
2. Shes just like Gandalf a Maiar, meaning shes a Spirit who can take on the Form of whatever she wants.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018
Just roll with it. It fades after a few seconds of 'wha....'. The main game of *checks notes* utilising Mordor's Ork overpopulation endemic to satisfy the ranger's need to perform various decapitation animations over and over again will push the spider-chick out of your thoughts.

Slightly-serious-side-note: This franchise needs to come back with a golden third. Balance out all the shortcomings and whatnot. I know it's been pointed out to death but- *serious potential here.
Or it really seemed that way then.

Jan 31, 2019
Just roll with it. It fades after a few seconds of 'wha....'. The main game of *checks notes* utilising Mordor's Ork overpopulation endemic to satisfy the ranger's need to perform various decapitation animations over and over again will push the spider-chick out of your thoughts.

Slightly-serious-side-note: This franchise needs to come back with a golden third. Balance out all the shortcomings and whatnot. I know it's been pointed out to death but- *serious potential here.
Or it really seemed that way then.
Agreed. The nemesis system is one of the coolest concepts I've seen this gen. I wish more games would ape it.

Oct 18, 2017
Had a quick go at the demo. Was really unimpressed. Frame rate was pretty poor on my PS4 (non pro). But the game was just a bit meh. Didn’t feel like I was in middle earth.

I quite liked the first one. Can o my imagine playing it when u find it in a bargain bin somewhere.

Nemesis system is a great system though. I’ll give it that.