• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2k18 Might Be The Most Broken Game From a Major Publisher in Some Time GIF HEAVY

I created new entrances for wrestlers and played a few matches, but nothing saved when I played the game again. Anyone else had similar problem. Worse WWE game in years :(

Thabass

Some OMG moves eliminate you from the Royal Rumble

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPtBbVgacrg

Also New Legacy were streaming again AND MADE ROMAN LOOK STRONG

Xt3i7uM.gif

LnIFtkz.gif

WWE 2K's version of the butt fumble.

This is why I don't buy these stupid fucking games. I've said it before but there are very few forms or entertainment on this planet that are more ripe for video game adaptation than processional wrestling, it's a god damn bloody shame that such an incompetent developer keeps getting tasked with it.

Hasney

how do you trigger the weird crowd glitches? Like going through barricade and stuff?

There's other way of glitching in randomly, but the easiest way is tonstsrt an online lobby, pick 6-man Elimination Chamner, then change the match type to anything else and you can run into the crowd.

ITSMILNER

As funny as these GIFS are, surely 2K/Yukes can’t get away with releasing a game in such a state? Have they even acknowledged how broken the game is? Ita like they released a pre-alpha version by accident or something

As funny as these GIFS are, surely 2K/Yukes can’t get away with releasing a game in such a state? Have they even acknowledged how broken the game is? Ita like they released a pre-alpha version by accident or something

People treat the bugs and glitches like features, so they have no reason to stop making them or start fixing them. People are shoveling shit into their mouths and actually asking for more.

T-Rex.

Banned
Is it bad these glitches are making me want to pick this up? I haven't bought a WWE game in years, but I love dumb shit like this.

Rmagnus

Banned
Is it bad these glitches are making me want to pick this up? I haven't bought a WWE game in years, but I love dumb shit like this.

Haha I think I will save my cash for other stuff. The GIFs provided here is plenty of entertainment as it is.

Sure they can get away with it. They've done so for six years already (over a decade if you count the SvR games, which were also glitchy but not nearly as much as these post-"WWE 12").

Shauni

They get away with it every year, though this year seems like something else all together

Top Bottom