• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K20 Gameplay - Big Head Mode

Bullet Club

Edit: The twitch clip aren't linking properly for some reason so I've removed them. Ignore this post!

Last edited:

NickFire

First time in many years that no one in my house pre-ordered / or will be purchasing anywhere near launch. It really looks, in my humble opinion, that they actually thought screw this year, let's start thinking about next generation.

Silent Duck

Those character models. :messenger_grinning_squinting:
Ronda Rousey looks like the bartender from Shrek..

Xe5cCwW.jpg

:messenger_tears_of_joy:

GreatnessRD

It's a lot of dumb motherfuckas out there. But let's give 2K a ton of credit. It takes a lot of balls to release a game in this state and then don't say a word about it even though you're getting crucified on everyone's favorite, Twitter. I respect it! We got your money! We don't care!

I'm laughing during the middle of the day like I would be laughing when I'm sleep deprived. This is hilarious and great, but wow do I feel badly for the people who care about this type of game, and bought this. What a disgrace.

Silent Duck

I'm laughing during the middle of the day like I would be laughing when I'm sleep deprived. This is hilarious and great, but wow do I feel badly for the people who care about this type of game, and bought this. What a disgrace.
I look forward to the yearly release of WWE games... just for the videos and gifs. I havenā€™t bought one in years myself. But man those ā€œglitchā€ videos are highly entertaining, :messenger_beaming:

I'm glad 2K are getting the backlash their getting. They deserve it. But they're not the first & won't be the last to release a game in this state, Charge full price for it & expect paying customers to wait another month for them to patch the game.

Until customers get a little integrity & stop enabling these unethical developers by blindly pre-ordering than this shit is gonna happen time & time again.

Top Bottom