• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE announcer John Bradshaw Layfield met with bullying accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.
JBL is a piece of dogshit, but the culture isn't changing because he is gone. WWE is run by a egotistical meglomaniac whose favorite activity is to shove unsuspecting people into a pool just for the looks on their faces when it happens. Everything you need to know about whats wrong with WWE is right there.

I love how you make this act seem like he's water boarding someone, your hate for Vince is embarrassing

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Kevin Nash has always been a piece of shit.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Because Coachman put out a series of tweets criticising the reports and accusations.

Coachman really embarrassed himself on twitter about this situation. In not so many tweets he said he is a shill and will only report on WWE if it is a something to promote the brand. Coachman is a mark to the highest degree, believing his own gimmick. "I was there, I know more than you!!!" is his motto, but the fact that he was there and has loyalties to the company is what makes him a mark for the WWE.

Anth0ny

nash is the biggest fucking carny ass mark fraud of them all

go drink some wine and tear both of your quads you fuck

LionPride

Banned
Coachman really embarrassed himself on twitter about this situation. In not so many tweets he said he is a shill and will only report on WWE if it is a something to promote the brand. Coachman is a mark to the highest degree, believing his own gimmick. "I was there, I know more than you!!!" is his motto, but the fact that he was there and has loyalties to the company is what makes him a mark for the WWE.
"Sole searching"

EdmondD

What about Randy Orton? Didn't he shit in someone's luggage?

What about Hardcore Holly? Didn't he mentally and physically push rookies to a breaking point?

Didn't Miz get tortured early on for eating KFC over Chris Benoit's gym bag, and was forced to change clothes in the arena's bathroom for a year?

WWE superstars pull pranks across the ranks for decades. It's not just JBL.

It was wrong then and it's wrong now. What the fuck are you on about? This even worse because it's not a wrestler and Mauro suffers from mental health issues. Real fucking low to bully someone suffering from mental health issues. Other guys did it so it makes it ok?

17799067_1413450898693400_5994476860685920047_n.jpg

http://www.gerweck.net/2017/04/13/kevin-nash-defends-jbl/

Damn...

Talk about empowering a bully.

If what im reading, don't really consider what jbl said on that show where he made fun of mauro for winning some random award, thats typical heel commentator making fun of the face commentator like king did with jr or jesse with vince and corey graves with michael cole and the other announcer on raw. Also who knows if JBL knew if he was bipolar. Now mauro himself should have stayed away from wwe in the 1st place if he wasn't able to take what was said on air as the face announcer. Unless he was doing stuff to mauro backstage not on tv then that's a completely different thing and not in character that is bullying.

Now the real story should be the bullying jbl did with justin roberts, or the guy that jbl beat up in the middle of battle royale and the other people where he straight up bullied and the messed up thing is none of those stories weren't covered and pushed as hard. But suddenly people now are outrage because its mauro but the stuff that came out with justin roberts etc nobody paid mind to them because they didn't really like them as good announcers or whatever their role was. JBL should be punished for the stuff he did to those guys.

Look at the stuff what happened to mark henry straight up racial abuse but i guess people didn't care enough to be outraged because he wasn't a good worker in the ring.

Its also funny seeing people judge people like people calling kevin nash a horrible human being who is only saying stuff how he was treated by jbl from his experience. Doesn't make him a horrible person. I've had people in my life who treated me well but other people not so much and im sure pretty much everyone has friends like that.

kirblar

Because Coachman put out a series of tweets criticising the reports and accusations.
Coachman later said he'd stay away from WWE reporting going forward since there were clearly conflict of interest issues there that he was getting exposed on.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Stone Cold mention anything about this? He's pretty vocal and seems fairly level headed these days.

Continuing the show.

He stops the show, PPV companies would've fucked him over. He continues the show, he's an inhuman monster. All down to a split second decision he has to make. Right after an employee has just died on his watch.

He should have done the right thing and cancelled it and paid whatever penalty the PPV company might have charged him. I think it's highly debatable they would have done anything because penalizing somebody for cancelling a show where a performer just died in the ring is a great way to get terrible publicity but I'm sure Vince would have been able to pay it considering he offered Stu Hard 93 million dollars to settle with him a few weeks later.

EdmondD

If what im reading, don't really consider what jbl said on that show where he made fun of mauro for winning some random award, thats typical heel commentator making fun of the face commentator like king did with jr or jesse with vince and corey graves with michael cole and the other announcer on raw. Also who knows if JBL knew if he was bipolar. Now mauro himself should have stayed away from wwe in the 1st place if he wasn't able to take what was said on air as the face announcer. Unless he was doing stuff to mauro backstage not on tv then that's a completely different thing and not in character that is bullying.

Now the real story should be the bullying jbl did with justin roberts, or the guy that jbl beat up in the middle of battle royale and the other people where he straight up bullied and the messed up thing is none of those stories weren't covered and pushed as hard. But suddenly people now are outrage because its mauro but the stuff that came out with justin roberts etc nobody paid mind to them because they didn't really like them as good announcers or whatever their role was. JBL should be punished for the stuff he did to those guys.

Look at the stuff what happened to mark henry straight up racial abuse but i guess people didn't care enough to be outraged because he wasn't a good worker in the ring.

Its also funny seeing people judge people like people calling kevin nash a horrible human being who is only saying stuff how he was treated by jbl from his experience. Doesn't make him a horrible person. I've had people in my life who treated me well but other people not so much and im sure pretty much everyone has friends like that.

The Justin Roberts stuff just came out because his book was recently released. When he beat up the Blue Meanie, his friend Stevie Richards busted JBL's head open with a brutal chair shot. Joey Styles knocked JBL the fuck out. JBL is a known cunt.

I'm sure Mauro knew what he was getting into. He knows the culture of fucking carnies. I doubt some heel commentary would get to him. This is backstage shit. Whatever you want to call it it's bullying. Bad enough for him to quit and be sent into depression. Fuck JBL.

Now, and it’s happening in society everywhere, the betas are trying to declaw the alphas to level the playing field.”

This is how I know I'm old, because despite how silly I know this is and against my better judgement, a part of me kinda agrees with this. LOL

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jim Cornette praised JBL as a good guy too.

Yeah that was disappointing, I usually agree with cornette on most things. Although he explained that he has never had anything but positive interactions with jbl so it's hard for him to speak publicly against him. Still disappointing that he kind of waved it off.

Nash talks out of both sides of his mouth and is a disingenuous fuckhead.

GeoNeo

I disagree.
JBL is a fucking trash P.O.S along with his supporters and employers at "WWE".

Edit: Oh and JBL sounds like not only a Bully but a sexual predator going by some of these shower stories.

1. And that's meant to be an excuse? Mauro's very outspoken about his issues, it's really not hard to find out.

2. The fuck? He shouldn't have gone there if he couldn't handle bullying? Really?

And no, Nash has been an asshole for decades.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
I can sort of understand where Nash is coming from. Sort of. But he used it to defend JBL which makes my head shake.

I think there's a place for it and a way to do it. Hell, GAF, and yes I'm implying all people here who are members in some form or another do it when a new batch of Juniors come in. It's about learning the rules and the culture.

But GAF has rules. If you go too far in what you say to a Junior, you could get yourself juniored or even outright banned.

But what JBL did/does isn't ribbing. It isn't something that the recipient will look back at and think that they learned a lesson.

It's just malicious.

Fuck JBL.

Is JBL the sole reason that Mauro left?

The writing was on the wall for Mauro as soon as they put a 4th commentator on the announce team. Vince just didn't trust Mauro. Probably too over enthusiastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom