• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE announcer John Bradshaw Layfield met with bullying accusations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is this necro'ed, did something new happen?

Edit: NVM just saw it. Good riddance piece of shit

I was hoping that this thread was brought back from the head in hopes that either he got fired or Stevie Richards found another chair.

But I'll take not seeing his fucking face on my TV every week.

I wonder if he'll be replaced or if Smackdown will just be commentated by the two-man team of Tom Phillips and Byron Saxton from now.

Syder

guy-fieri-gif.gif

Good, dude is a piece of shit. I just wish he was getting his ass fired to actually pay for the shit he's done.

What would that solve? JBL is part of the system. He's treating others like shit cause when he first started that's how they treated him and he had to earn respect. That's how it works sadly especially in wrestling. You fire JBL and there will be another one coming out. Until they get rid of that mentality then nothing will change.

What would that solve? JBL is part of the system. He's treating others like shit cause when he first started that's how they treated him and he had to earn respect. That's how it works sadly especially in wrestling. You fire JBL and there will be another one coming out. Until they get rid of that mentality then nothing will change.

JBL is also independently wealthy and does the WWE because he likes it so it's not like firing him is going to adversely affect him in any way.

I am somehow not blocked by JBL. I did Tweet Mauro once during a PPV preshow, telling him he did a lot to get me excited for a PPV I was not interested in, and he retweeted it. I have somehow escaped the gaze of JBL for doing so!

Unless JBL leaving leads to McGuinness getting bumped up I honestly dont care what happens this asshole

jmdajr

Well....I bought 2k17.

It was 18 bucks. But hey it was used. So only evil gamestop profits.

My kid finds the game hilarious.

"Let's set up these tables and have some lunch...

Why can't I set up the chair?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom