• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

X019 London for November

Codes 208

Thereitis.gif

That's where they'll give concrete next gen specs.
Doubt it. I dont recall them talking much more about the scorpio until the following E3. Chances are we wont hear more about final specs until sometime next year.

Just like last year (and today) any and all news will likely just be related to gamepass or a new trailer for an existing game or more studio acquisitions.

Nothing to write home about. (Especially since this is the last batch of BC games which is generally one of the more important segments to Inside xbox events.)

I saw this coming from a mile away, Sony will do the same. I wish they would just say whether or not a spec reveal was incoming.

Last edited:

Barakov

Gold Member
Hoping we get something more concrete about the next system then. Unless they're doing another major reveal event later on.

Dr.D00p

Gold Member
Hoping we get something more concrete about the next system then. Unless they're doing another major reveal event later on.

Doubt we'll get more on next gen Xbox until Sony make a move early next year with their announcement.

He (or she?) requested a perma-ban. I'm not sure that the reason was ever revealed. I hope they come back once they have sorted out whatever the problem was. I think Cyberpanda was a valuable member of the community here.

It's very likely Cyberpanda was spending more time here than they wanted. Forums can become an addiction and Cyberpanda was pretty active here. I've self-imposed bans on several car forums over years because I'd find myself spending more time talking shop on the forums than actually working on my own cars. As much as I enjoy the community and the back-and-forth here, if I find it's distracting me too much from the things I need to get done I'll put a stop to it.

giphy.gif

They teased a lot of surprises last year too, I was not surprised to find out it was all horse shit and the show was as disappointing to me as I was to my parents. I don't expect either Sony or MS to reveal console specs until the other tips their hand, and I expect that MS will fold first on that front since they don't seem to have much else to show at this point. I don't imagine the recently announced Xbox studios have anything to show yet, especially since some of them are still finishing prior multi-plat games. I expect to see something with regards to Halo, maybe they'll actually have Reach ready for PC by then :messenger_unamused:. Given recent 343 news I'm not holding my breath that there will be much to show of the game by then so perhaps another teaser trailer that won't be indicative of the finished product like what happened before Halo 5 launched. Gears 5 will already be out by then. Forza 7 just wrapped up with the final update and they've switched focus to Forza 8, but there won't be anything ready by then. Maybe they'll show something from Playground Games? Maybe they'll reveal that Battletoads was all a joke and reveal the real thing?

Not that I expect them to reveal anything new, but there are multiple things they could do to make people happy. Revealing Fable 4 would be a bombshell if they actually showed footage/trailer or at least gave concrete details and a release date. Announcing a Halo Infinite multiplayer beta would thrill Halo fans. I'm also still waiting to hear a release date for Tunic and The Last Night. The Last Night is basically doing their own thing, so who knows when that game will be ready. Hopefully it is a Fall 2020 release and no later. They could announce that xbox anaconda is still a thing. Ori and the Will of the Wisps could be playable with more game footage shown. And that doesn't include any potential unannounced game reveal.

Hudo

I am just happy that we'll finally hear some news about Age of Empires IV. Maybe we even get to see gameplay.

pesaddict

Banned
Man would to go !

Got a hospital appointment the 15th at st barts shit gonna cost me £13 just to get to central london.

Edit: oh its the copper box down the road from sweeet.

Will they do tickets on the day ?

Last edited:

The Alien

Banned
Interesting that there have been almost zero leaks about XO19.

(Rumor is microsoft put out false E3 info to find leakers. They may been successful).

Flintty

Fable 4 and Rift support for X or bust. Big Xbox fan but my interest has bombed recently. I need something to get excited about.

I think they will tease a lot of games, but not actually have trailers for them. Halo Infinite on the otherhand, I'm thinking they will unveil Multiplayer and give a date for the insider program for Xbox One and PC. That being said, I don't think we will see next-gen gameplay until the Scarlet reveal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom