• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Ok - Warriors Orochi 3 is probably not coming. My initial doubts just got stronger.

tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif

Chris1

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 comes out on XB1 on July 1. That's a Friday so it's an unsual date I think (?). The first was also GWG.

Potential GWG candidate? Although,it being a sequel does lessen it's chances of being GWG day 1.

hawk2025

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing 2 comes out on XB1 on July 1. That's a Friday so it's an unsual date I think (?). The first was also GWG.

Potential GWG candidate? Although,it being a sequel does lessen it's chances of being GWG day 1.

The first one was beyond terrible in terms of how it ran and played when it launched. Did that ever get fixed?

Flux

The first one was beyond terrible in terms of how it ran and played when it launched. Did that ever get fixed?

It was patched a few times. I completed the game without any issue by the time I started. They fixed a bug that hard crashed the Xbox and one that would freeze in-game. They never were able to fix the frame rate though.

ekim

Vague hints....and....reveling in fact that you pass on vague hints.
Pain in the arse imo.

I simply pass what I know and my interpretation of it. I said from the beginning that I have doubts about WO3 but there was some evidence which turned out to be probably false. When I know things for certain I will say so otherwise I will just tell you about possibilities. If this is not welcome I will refrain from doing so in the future.

Vague hints....and....reveling in fact that you pass on vague hints.
Pain in the arse imo.

Just ignore him if you don't like is info lol cmon

I simply pass what I know and my interpretation of it. I said from the beginning that I have doubts about WO3 but there was some evidence which turned out to be probably false. When I know things for certain I will say so otherwise I will just tell you about possibilities. If this is not welcome I will refrain from doing so in the future.

It is. Don't listen to him please.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
You are up there with famousmortimer and thuway in my eyes now, why even bother dude?

mortimer was the worst. No way.

You're comparing ekim to two guys who'd go out of their way to effectively spread FUD. Nah man.

CBOAT, famousmortimer and thuway were all about negative only Microsoft rumours while either posting nothing Sony or positive Sony.

Osiris seems to be positive Sony while nothing Microsoft and ekim seems to be positive Microsoft while nothing Sony.

Novocaine

Don't stress about it. Keep it up and ignore that guy.

amdb00mer

I wonder if MS is waiting for Sony to announce their July PS+ lineup before they announce their Games with Gold July lineup.

shandy706

Give us everything you have ekim. I always get excited when I see you in a thread.

Ignore anyone that says otherwise!

watdaeff4

You're comparing ekim to two guys who'd go out of their way to effectively spread FUD. Nah man.

CBOAT, famousmortimer and thuway were all about negative only Microsoft rumours while either posting nothing Sony or positive Sony.

Osiris seems to be positive Sony while nothing Microsoft and ekim seems to be positive Microsoft while nothing Sony.

Huh knew Osiris was an insider due to the Bish-checked but now knowing this it makes sense why he started insulting and attacking me just because I mentioned in a thread back in March that I was having issues with SFV matchmaking which at that time was a well-known problem and discussed point regarding the game

Explains a lot

amdb00mer

Nah.
This games get locked down very early. They wont change just because one has game X

I'm not saying they will change the games. I'm hoping they have a good offering and want Sony to say "here are X,Y, and Z titles for PS+ July". Then MS comes in and says "really? that's a good lineup, but here is our X, Y, and Z titles for Games with Gold July". However, if one of them ends up being Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 as ekim suggested, that's not top tier, but still good and free.

Chris1

Then there's Shinobi, leaks good stuff about both sides.. The insider we deserve.

MS have cut it close before.
They typically announce on a Thursday, but it's too close.

My Guess is today or tomorrow.
We should find out in ~7min if it's today. It's usually 4PM GMT they announce GWG's

A theory Collin had a while back, if it's announced early, it's good games,if it's left till late it's poor games. So far he hasn't been wrong I don't think? And if Ekim's leaks are accurate this month holds true to that aswell.

ekim

GwG July

- The Banner Saga 2 (X1) (July 1)
- RS Vegas 2 (360) (July 1)
as predicted last week.

The other 2 titles are:
- Tumblestone (X1)
- Tron:Evolution (360)

GwG July

- The Banner Saga 2 (X1) (July 1)
- RS Vegas 2 (360) (July 1)
as predicted last week.

The other 2 titles are:
- Tumblestone (X1)
- Tron:Evolution (360)
Pretty weak month, how is The Banner Saga? RS Vegas 2 is good so there's that, never heard of Tumble Stone and how was Tron Evolution? Might be okay.

MLCodest

Banner Saga 2 and Tumblestone? I was going to buy both eventually so this is a great month for me.

I also highly recommend the first Banner Saga to those who haven't played it.

c0de

Huh knew Osiris was an insider due to the Bish-checked but now knowing this it makes sense why he started insulting and attacking me just because I mentioned in a thread back in March that I was having issues with SFV matchmaking which at that time was a well-known problem and discussed point regarding the game

Explains a lot

If you see someone with the bish-checked tag, you know it's positive Sony, at least from the people I read posts from.

qko

Elaborate please.

Hey everyone! Look at the new guy!

Just kidding, those folks supposedly had inside knowledge which turned out to be very false and in the case of famousmortimer, got him banned when he kinda blamed one of the guys in charge of Driveclub ( I forgot the position and don't want to go down that rabbit hole again) for that game's delays, and the guy from Driveclub came on Gaf and called him out on his lies.

Edit: Seriously just kidding, though. I love a good leaker and have no demands. I post this for the actual newbies who are not understanding the references.

I don't own any of them but it still looks like a terrible month for me. No games that personally suit my tastes! *barf*

I appreciate games launching into GwG but wish they had saved it for better games. :p

Top Bottom