• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I'm guessing the white X1 will have the same finish as the one the Launch Team got? Or something different?

whitexboxone_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Aww yeah, take all the time you need with Crackdown3!! Get it perfect!

_woLf

I want Halo 2 and 3 on PC. Steam or something. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Jesus Christ @ these leaks though. Spencer gon' be maaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

ntkrnl

You see the big RUMOUR tag on the thread title ? Hasn't the last year taught us anything about taking insider info as confirmation ?

OT - What's happening in March that will see some of this stuff announced ?

I respect that. I think people should take anything they read with a grain of salt.

I think most people can reasonably put the things I say together with what has been officially touted and draw their own conclusion as to whether or not what I'm saying is bullshit.

I'm having fun, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing, so no need for any white knighting in that regard.

Bottom line is I will not knowingly give out bad information. Things change all the time, but I think you'll find most of this stuff is concrete, or close to it, as time goes by.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I respect that. I think people should take anything they read with a grain of salt.

I think most people can reasonably put the things I say together with what has been officially touted and draw their own conclusion as to whether or not what I'm saying is bullshit.

I'm having fun, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing, so no need for any white knighting in that regard.

Bottom line is I will not knowingly give out bad information. Things change all the time, but I think you'll find most of this stuff is concrete, or close to it, as time goes by.

Japan? :x

RoKKeR

Don't think there's enough room in the title to include all of the bombs that are being dropped, damn.

How long until some outlets start picking this up?

Thank you kind sir. Do you know anything about any unannounced exclusives for the Xbox as of yet?

NJDEN

Maybe they will remake all the Halo games for Xbox One... then release the remakes on Steam (the dream)

Provided they don't change a bunch of stuff.

ntkrnl

You know what's hilarious is that if this is indeed true (Damn right, it is!!) then I wonder if it will force Sony or Nintendo to change their game plan, more specifically Sony.

I doubt it. Sony are flying solid right now.

Nothing that I post, or anyone else posts, will ever change the gameplan of a company.

Chobel

Japanese exclusive games?

stktt

Banned
Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Horizon 2, and Halo 2 Anniversary (assuming the MP is unchanged) all launching this year is fantastic news.

If it's at least $100 cheaper, I would be interested in the digital box.

RulkezX

That's cool (still , March ? :) )

Will Kinect/Xbox ever talk back with Cortana's voice?

See now I *need* this.

viveks86

If you're joining the thread then this Bish-verified insider ntkrnl has been UNLEASING THE BOMBS.

Here's all the stuff so far he's said in this thread:

• Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros." UPDATE: Weather system powered by "the cloud"
  • White Xbone incoming. UPDATE: In October with "fancy ass controller"
  • NEW: Limited 1 TB box in November
  • Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
  • Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
  • Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
  • Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
  • Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014. UPDATE: October 2014
  • Is not Phil Spencer
  • Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
  • Fable Legends is Summer 2015
  • Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
  • Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
  • First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
  • No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
  • A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year. UPDATE: Late April in Scandinavian countries
  • No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
  • $399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."
  • NEW: Games with Gold on Xbox One starting April. "Sooner rather than later"

I'm heading out so people update this list accordingly...

Updated the list. Will try to maintain it till Chubi is back.

Jibbed

What's this 'new controller' he's on about? Anyone got more info on that?

I have to admit... I've not even slightly been interested in buying an XB1 until now, but the prospect of a 1TB console with all that Halo goodness is damn tempting.

Hubble

I doubt it. Sony are flying solid right now.

Nothing that I post, or anyone else posts, will ever change the gameplan of a company.

Thanks for all the information. Out of curiosity, do you know if these future titles like AAA ones like Halo 5, Quantum Break, SO, etc., or even third party games like Watchdogs are aiming for 1080p? Asking because it is a very contentious issue among everyone lately even in the public. Any response would be greatly appreciated among the community. Thanks!

GavinGT

Banned
So why is it assumed that this leaker is legitimate? I'm scouring through but I don't entirely understand.

There's no way to know until we look back on his track record in the coming months.

Being "bish verified" isn't some guarantee that he is who he says he is. But bish is (was?) a game developer, and clearly has ties in the industry. So at least what ntkrnl told him passed some sort of muster.

For reference, here's what stump wrote to ntkrnl in the other thread:

Hi. We don't mind people who have access to stuff sharing it here, or even doing so obliquely. And nothing you're saying sounds crazy. But you might want to send a private message to Nirolak (who is a moderator here) just to identify yourself. We don't need your full name and identity or anything, just a sort of brief summary about whether you're speaking first-hand or second-hand, and what your work position is such that you'd have this information. I'll also note that if stuff turns out to be totally wrong and it becomes clear you made it up--there's a difference between this and information changing, which is totally normal--obviously your account will be forfeit.

Edit: I see, bishoptl followed up. It's all good.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'll take even the smallest nugget on Crackdown. Do you know anything more than its on track for 2016?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom