Dude is asleep... he's in the EU right? bedtime over there. Be concerned if he does not chime in in the AM EST.
Probably dreaming about box.
This ntkrnl guy is now the villain in this story for having hunted (and apparently trapped) the hero CBOAT. I hate him now.
It seems to be implying he was played like a fiddle. Which would go along with the idea that cboat was fed false information that only he was told which narrowed down the leaker and got him outed.
I dont get it. Whats the big deal about this quote? How is cboat outed from that?
All of u askin 4 cboat didnt have his back when he was called out in his thread.. so y should he respomd to u guys acting as if u care now?
Added some more that seemed missing in the original list:
- Forza Horizon: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros." UPDATE: Weather system powered by "the cloud"
- White Xbone incoming. UPDATE: In October with "fancy ass controller"
- NEW: Limited 1 TB box in November
- Why all the leaks? Scared you might get caught? "I am incapable of fear. Plus, this is such exciting stuff, and me talking about it ahead of time isn't going to hurt anything, truthfully. We're all chomping at the bit for it to come out. This is not bad. "
- Halo Anniversary 2 will be 1080p, iffy on the 60fps, maybe not.
- Quantum Break is Holiday 2014
- Multiplayer confirmed for HA2, same devs as Halo Anniversary.
- Sunset Overdrive is Fall 2014. UPDATE: October 2014
- Is not Phil Spencer
- Black Tusk cancelled project was called "Shangheist." May have involved stealing stuff from the Chinese (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
- Fable Legends is Summer 2015
- Halo 2 Anniversary includes beta for Halo 5
- Gears of War will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
- First Titanfall DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
- No Crackdown 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
- A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 2 and Tier 3 countries that Xbone will release in this year. UPDATE: Late April in Scandinavian countries
- No info/idea on what Rare's up to, sadly.
- $399 XB1 this year? "Maybe one without an Optical Disc Drive."
- NEW: Games with Gold on Xbox One starting April. "Sooner rather than later"
- NEW: Big OS update in March.
- NEW: Bluetooth adapter is coming at some point.
Yea, it just seems ridiculous to release that many games that they could spread out and make more money on. Plus, the online player base will be split all over. The leaker seems so damn sure though.
Might not be completely up to date, as I tend not to care about anything other than NA and Europe.
Hungary (yes, I am. Almost lunch.)
United Allied Emirates
I've lost track and interest in all the new updates. If anyone still wants a consolidated list, I'm quoting myself here for people to append.
CBOAT is ntkrnl. He got tired of his cryptic messages a while ago. He wanted a change. So he set up another account and occasionally replied to himself to throw people off in the future. Once the time came, he decided to fake his virtual death. He got Bish to pre-approve his posts as ntkrnl. And he also started a titanfall rumor that was easy to debunk, as CBOAT. Thread got locked, conspiracy theories ran wild. "CBOAT on the run! MS got him good!", people thought. But CBOAT is with us right now. In a new and bold avatar. We are all being trllde
I thought he said "you play the best fiddle".
I don't... I can't take much more of this... I've felt more emotions in the last 6 hours than I have in the last month.Read this
Dude.... I'm pretty sure cboat is ok.
Also I didn't speak to him in code, I was just being stupid and figured I'd contribute.
Never should have rattled the cage with that Shangheist comment.
This is just fascinating really. I am concerned about cboat though. Whatever certain corners think of him, he has been a consistent GAF staple for like a decade now, and he has been tried and tested and true. It'd be a shame to lose him due to some clever mole hunting on Microsoft's part.
He was a true hero for the GAF community. :salute: Godspeed, CBOAT.
No u at all i have utmost respect 4 u.. ive been lurking here for years.. its the other guys who ivs seen in the thread are in here acting all worried about him now..I didn't even see that topic until AFTER it was locked, so I couldn't say anything. I've been here long enough to understand the fullness of CBOAT's value, and even though he's occasionally had wrong stuff, his track record is seriously insane. If he was outed, he could seriously be facing major legal problems now. I hope we as a community just remember what he did for us for the past decade, because as silly as it seems, leaks like that help make GAF what it is, and we wouldn't be as tight of a community without them.