• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zma1013

It's going to be incredibly irritating to my slight OCD to have Halo 1, 3, 3:ODST, Reach, and 4 for Xbox 360 and then have Halo 2 on Xbox One.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.

Ya went too far

FordGTGuy

Banned
pzJ5Bll.jpg

original5.gif~original

No joke, I really feel like this was a two prong operation.

Objective 1: Smoke out CBOAT with disinformation

We know from the guy who gave CBOAT the Source 2 shit that Microsoft is like a shark smelling blood when it comes to possible CBOAT leaks

Objective 2: "Leak" a bunch of cool stuff to hype up the XB1.

Once objective one was complete and enough information that while previously unknown, was largely assumed is out in the open, start spreading fake rumors to bring into question the validity of the previous "safe" rumors.

Don't you get it, you're all being spun around to bring into question shit we already knew, so when E3 comes around people can still be shocked when some of this stuff turns out true.

conspiracy.jpg

EDIT: Holy fucking shit I'm not crazy.

I FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL

RoKKeR

Thuway's stuff about drowning out the PR dumpster fire of the machinima thing and what not by "firing all cylinders" is interesting, and that's certainly can be interpreted to what's happening here.

Crazyness. I need to go to bed, but this is too much.

tensuke

Can't believe this is still going. It's been a crazy day. There's just too much specific info for me to believe...But bish DID approve supposedly. So it either must be real, or he was pretty good at faking a MS job. And not just any job, but one really high up.

Way I see it there are 3 possibilities. One, it's all fake. Two, it's an intentional leak by MS. Three, MS is on defcon 1. Two is the least likely since this is wayyy too much info to intentionally leak. Three, also possible. But one...I don't know, it's just too much info at once. Really specific, huge amounts of info. I'm gonna have to call shens for now until any of it can be proven.

thuway

Sorry, we're all just really concerned about cboat. We're grasping at straws to find out what's happened with him. I hope you don't take it personally that we value your perspective enough to think you'd have information on that score.

I love you Amir0x, but I'm doing my best to not DIE for good. Please respect that ya'll.

DrEvil

not a medical professional
I don't even know what the hell is happening right now. Insanely entertaining. It's like watching a high speed chase, but the internet version.

Run CBOAT, run!

Hubble

Leave the mods alone. They are letting this develop naturally as something like this never happens, observing, and are acquiring more information.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I want these editors who are helping MS to be outed.

Too much craziness right now for me to articulate why, but it feels fucking dirty to me. Someone leak their identities.

VanWinkle

No joke, I really feel like this was a two prong operation.

Objective 1: Smoke out CBOAT with disinformation

We know from the guy who gave CBOAT the Source 2 shit that Microsoft is like a shark smelling blood when it comes to possible CBOAT leaks

Objective 2: "Leak" a bunch of cool stuff to hype up the XB1.

Once objective one was complete and enough information that while previously unknown, was largely assumed is out in the open, start spreading fake rumors to bring into question the validity of the previous "safe" rumors.

Don't you get it, you're all being spun around to bring into question shit we already knew, so when E3 comes around people can still be shocked when some of this stuff turns out true.

conspiracy.jpg

That sounds reasonable in the insane way this industry is.

DarkFlow

Banned
thuway:

The implication being these leaks are a controlled way to offset the horrendous week of PR they've had. Which does put some more pieces into place for me. I give this theory a few extra credibility points.

It makes sense to me, Leaks only boost excitement really.

Amir0x

Banned
I love you Amir0x, but I'm doing my best to not DIE for good. Please respect that ya'll.

I understand completely man. I will always respect the wishes of our leakers, because you guys provide a valuable resource that informs gamers beyond what the media is willing or capable to do, and as a consumer it's the best service anyone can provide.

I will never post a link to your twitter in the future, promise.

I am so fucking glad I got the day off from work because of this Georgia winter storm and I don't have to go in tomorrow until 4pm. This thread has been fucking incredible.

As a Wisconsinite all I have to say is you did not get a winter or a storm, you got a dusting. I can still find my fucking golf ball in the snow you guys got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom