• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Signed a project with MS or just generally signed a project? I did think NT might be working with MS
Signed a project in the fall. Dunno who it is with—I saw someone on the forum suggest they have a project with MS. Unlikely candidate, but DmC was outside of their niche arguably.

ntkrnl

Sunset Overdrive is 2014 as well, right? I've seen many Microsoft employee's speaking about it on Twitter, about have they've seen it/played it. Seems pretty good to go for a 2014 launch.

Also, what is Rare planning to work on after Rivals is out? ;D

SO is Fall 2014 too, yeah. i

Halo 2 HD Anniversary with the actual multiplayer returning from H2 (not the halo anniversary but reach multiplayer BS) and I will totally buy an Xbox One just for that. Halo 2 was the best halo multiplayer game to me and would be day 1 if it really had H2 multi.

daman824

They said 60fps halo with dedicated servers is coming this year. Halo 2 remake just might have multiplayer. Also, it's going to look absolutely incredible on the xb1 after waiting an entire generation.

And halo 5 beta access + a full 3 year development period for halo 5 is incredibly promising. Sounds like they definitely understand halo 4 was a bit of a misstep and are dedicated to making sure the next entry is as good as it can be. XB1 is going to have an amazing next three years. QB, Sunset overdrive, titanfall, and h2 anniversary this year. Fable and halo 5 next year, crackdown 3 and gears 4 in 2016. Crazy.

DEADEVIL

God all of this juicy XB ONE news hasn't sunk in yet.

Halo 2 Anniversary w/ rumored new ending? (but he can't confirm?)

Another year of heavenly 343 dev time with H5

Give me Crackdown 3 on Xbox One by Ruffian and it's a wrap.

SO is Fall 2014 too, yeah. i

Oh my god 2014 is going to be a fantastic year!

Quantum Break, Halo 2 Anniversary, Sunset Overdrive, Kinect Sports: Rival, and Forza Horizon 2!

Gonna be so many good exclusives to play!

EDIT: and TitanFall haha. The hype for Halo's return already made me forget about Titanfall, heh.

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
God all of this juicy XB ONE news hasn't sunk in yet.

Halo 2 Anniversary w/ rumored new ending? (but he can't confirm?)

Another year of heavenly 343 dev time with H5

Give me Crackdown 3 on Xbox One by Ruffian and it's a wrap.

Crackdown 3 is coming 2016...

DJ88

This would get me to buy an xbone instantly. If it has true Halo 2 MP maps and feel i'll lose my shit, but i'll be even more dissapointed that Halo CE never got the true online treatment :(

Signed a project in the fall. Dunno who it is with—I saw someone on the forum suggest they have a project with MS. Unlikely candidate, but DmC was outside of their niche arguably.

Well, i've noticed Phil Spencer started following them on twitter around fall time, he started following Insomniac just before E3 and look what happened there...

I would sacrifice my life to get back Halo 2 multiplayer. Even better to have 5 delayed so it can be good for when all the people come back to Halo for 2.

Salz01

Not exactly sure why people are hyped to play an update to a two gen old game for 60 bucks, on a 500 buck system. Yes I played halo 2. It wasn't that great. And it's probably something they could push out on live during summer. No way is it a replacement to the announced halo5 they said was coming end of this year.

GavinGT

Banned
Not exactly sure why people are hyped to play an update to a two gen old game for 60 bucks, on a 500 buck system. Yes I played halo 2. It wasn't that great. And it's probably something they could push out on live during summer. No way is it a replacement to the announced halo5 they said was coming end of this year.

Maybe that's why you don't get the hype?

Nirolak

Mrgrgr

I think they might think that because on Ninja Theory's slide presentation they listed Microsoft as a partner due to their really old published game with them.

Their opinions, to us it was amazing. Also they never said what Halo will release this year. I rather them not rush Halo 5.

Sec0nd

If it's a proper Halo 2 Remake, not running on some garbage Reach-like engine like Halo CE Anniversary did AND with proper online support I'd be so tempted to buy the Xbone. But (un)fortunately I'm pretty sure they'd still pack it full with armour abilities and other lame additions from all the Halo's post 2.

daman824

With it's own multiplayer running on dedicated servers at 60fps it definitely could be very close.

Now halo 5 gets a full 3 year development period with a huge team that has already gotten their feet wet. We also are getting a multiplayer beta for halo 5 with (i assume) the purchase of halo 2 anniversary. My faith in the next mainline halo game just skyrocketed. It seems they definitely learned their lesson.

Not only that, but sunset overdrive and quantum break have some breathing room giving them a higher chance of actually becoming strong new franchises.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom