• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

If H2A doesn't have the original halo 2 multiplayer with everything intact like ranking system, glitches, etc. not buying it. I got suckered once buying the first anniversary but not again.
I'd definitely look to see what they changed, if any of it is real. I mean, look at what they all did to Halo: CEA's maps in the Anny playlists. The Beaver Creek map had Grenade Launchers and Shotguns at each base, plus the Rockets, Sniper, and Sword in the middle. The area they introduced behind the bases was a campers paradise. It was awful. The Breakneck (Headlong) variant wasn't super bad, but the weapon and vehicle placement sure was. On top of that, armor abilities kill any chance of strategy in controlling the map. A map like Lockout should not have crap like Jetpacks on it, pickup or not. Pickups are suited for Camo and OS, which both last at 30 second timed intervals, and nothing else.

Marc

As requested.

Its like a flare of truth in the darkness! Thanks :D

bCsl7ri.png

Quick and dirty.

Haha brilliant.

Blueblur1

I really hope no one fucks with the multiplayer. Give me the same maps, update the UI and we're golden. I don't want perks or none of that COD business in my Halo 2.

Chettlar

Banned
Yeah it is a legitimate question. I'd just thought you were poking fun at the whole 1080p/60 obsession by bolding yours as the most important question of them all. My bad. :)

You're fine. Look:

Just got a PM back from ntkrnl:

Me said:
I only really had two questions for you. I posted the first in the Halo 2 Anniversary thread if you don't mind answering. It's on the 8th page or something like that. I bolded it, so you should find it easy enough.

The other one is what do you mean by "WITH TONS OF SHIT" in your first post mentioning Halo 2A? Are you saying they added a bunch of stuff? Reworked campaign? Just a clarification question. Thanks.

ntkrnl said:
Definitely 1080p. 60 FPS is... possible. Unlikely to happen though.

Second, yes. Bunch of stuff... I will reveal eventually.

EDIT: I requested permission from him before posting this. I would never reveal PM info without doing that first.

Pain

Banned
How you know a titanfall bundle is coming? Also MS has many more cards,people said the exact same thing before E3 last year and we saw what happened.
Thought it was already confirmed, I mean they're promoting it so much. I guess I'm just assuming, they'd be stupid not to, really.

Yama

I really hope no one fucks with the multiplayer. Give me the same maps, update the UI and we're golden. I don't want perks or none of that COD business in my Halo 2.

Well said. It was saddening in CEA to either see jet packs on Damnation, or pistols with bloom (MLG V7 Pistol would have worked just fine).

Halo 2 Anniversary Edition
-
Halo 5 beta access
Halo real time show... think Forward Unto Dawn (not the Spielberg stuff)
Someone told me there was going to be an alternative fucking ending. <-- I have zero info as to whether this is legitimate or not

So, this is likely the Ridley Scott produced digital series.

def sim

ITT: I learned that people get WAY more excited for Halo 2 than next-gen Halo on their next-gen system.

After Halo 4, I'd like them to take their time and really work hard on figuring out what fans liked and did not like. I don't think it was a bad game, but it was going in a direction I am not very interested in. A two year dev cycle might not have been enough for them to work things out. I'm sure having more time with the new hardware will help as well. Having mature development tools is always nice, right? Considering the entry level hardware they're working with and all.

Defect

Jesus Christ.

Now include Theater mode with Party viewing, Forge, maybe Firefight. Have an option in custom games to toggle original glitches but fix it in matchmaking.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
Hell for me it's all about the online co-op and them making the single player beatable. To this day it still haunts me that I can't beat it on legendary. The only Halo game I can't. :(

Pain

Banned
We know it does but it only says Halo and not which Halo. Who really thought one year later that sequel will release,that isn't enough time for a franchise of that caliber.
Halo 4 came out in 2012.

It never said Halo 5 right? They were saying that the next halo was releasing 2014 at 60fps. That could very well be halo 2 anniversary.
Come one man, its obviously a teaser of Halo 5 or whatever they plan on calling it.

akira28

those fuckers. They've been spying on us...learning our weaknesses. They knew Halo2 would have this effect. It's unfair...
microsoft = NSA confirmed.

Qalbert

Banned
i think it is pretty obvious who ntkrnl is.
ntkrnl
not kernel
not colonel
major is not a colonel.
half life 3 confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom