• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Crackdown 3 better be the Crackdown 2 we all deserved.

Halo 5 really needs that extra year.. I hope they give it that.

jaypah

Wow, this dude does not give a fuck. I like it! Nice change of pace from all the cryptic shit. Not talking about CBOAT, just the usual riddles that internet insiders use.

Can we get some information on the future of new IPs?

All these bombs are great but it is the same things over and over. I want the juicy bits on what we don't expect.

Doffen

Fall 2014, probably September.

Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros.

I've got an Xboner right now.

Might wanna wait for the white one.

Oh damn! This will be mine!

Other questions: Tier 2 countries, when will Xbox One launch there? And Any word on Fable Anniversary for Xbox One?

Gestault

I hope the forces at work understand just how disappointed I'll be if this rumor of a Forza Horizon 2 ends up being false. No, I don't need it in 2014, but I need it to be a thing.

Bgamer90

Banned
Fall 2014, probably September.

Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros.

Stop. Please stop. My heart can't take it... Especially if all of this doesn't turn out to be true.

They want a new Halo box on shelves each year, although the 360's weird 2013 lineup probably contributed to that being Halo 4 complete.

You really counting halo 4 goty? lol that is reaching bro. MS actually said two year dev cycle,they dont want annual releases.

How is it poor? TitanFall,Spark,Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. Forza Horizon 2[rumored]

I'd like to see Quantum Break come out but I just don't trust Remedy to make such a hasty development

I have a feeling an Insomniac game is going to headline the holiday season and that is not what you really want. Especially coming up against Uncharted. MS needs a big seller in there to get some momentum going

BusterJol

Ntkrnl, this seems like a simple question to ask but where is D4?

Microsoft said February but nothing has come out on it for awhile.

VanWinkle

Man all of this stuff sounds amazing. I would totally buy an XB1 right now if it was $300 and didn't require a Gold subscription (as it is there's no way I can make myself pay for PS+ AND XBLG).

Nafai1123

Banned
ntkrnl and this thread

tumblr_mla6kvt7nD1qc9ap6o1_500.gif

V_Ben

Banned
You really counting halo 4 goty? lol that is reaching bro. MS actually said two year dev cycle,they dont want annual releases.

Phil Spencer wanted it in 2010

http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2010/09/microsoft-exec-hints-at-frequent-perhaps-annual-halo-releases/

You're right they want longer cycles

"But it's not, hey every November 6 or whatever we have to ship a game and build a production plan around that. We want to do things that make sense as a first party."

But, they're also going to want a box on a shelf each year. Hence why H2A isn't being made by 343

"I used to look at annual releases of non-sports games as people just trying to milk me... Kudos to Activision because they've done a good job building a good game, continuing to release each year and I think the fans feel like it's a good thing that they do that,"

Agreed though, last year I think was a victim of the generational transition.

I don't know where else to ask this but since he's an insider he might know. When are we getting 5.1 digital surround sound on the Xbox One? The fact that it's not there still is ridiculous.

RoKKeR

Fuck me, if I didn't already have a dame bone I'd be all over the white one.

I can get used to this new insider, god damn.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, an XB1 price drop would really sweeten the deal.
But for Halo 2, I'll buy the console no matter what the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom