• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Might not be completely up to date, as I tend not to care about anything other than NA and Europe.

April, 2014
-
Japan
South Korea
Taiwan
Singapore
Hong Kong

Russia
Sweden
Norway
Finland
Denmark

Colombia
Chile
Argentina

October, 2014
-
China
Poland
Czech Repub.
Hungary (yes, I am. Almost lunch.)
Greece
Portugal
Slovakia

Turkey
Saudi Arabia
South Africa
United Allied Emirates
Israel

India
Indonesia
Egypt

So in only a couple of months we will know if the info is legit.

h2ce.jpg

Hopefully something similar.

Etaber

The fact that people are willing to spend half a thousand on a remake of a 10 year old game more than any other exclusive should say something

so a 10 year old game is getting people hyped into spending nearlly half of 1000 on a console lmao

Half a thousand!! That's like almost a quarter of a 2000! Seriously who puts things that way?

Oh please let all the bombs in this thread be true!

Chettlar

Banned
It's not first party though.

True, but Insomniac said Microsoft was very eager to help them pursue this visions, so I think we can include Microsoft likes to work with creative, new stuff. Again, we still have new IPs we have to wait to find out about.

I think Quantum Break is pretty creative, if in a different way.

RE_Player

People who are saying a Halo 2 remake is pushing them over to buy an Xbox One have to be joking right? You are willing to drop $500 to play a remake of a game?

It's the same situation with Wind Waker and the Wii U last year. I love the game and happened to already have a Wii U so I got it but in no way would that make me run out and put down hundreds of dollars to play a game I already experienced.

X1 launching in April in Japan yet we have heard nothing about a date from Microsoft and it is almost February?

That would be extremely odd if true lol. I guess a public announcement isn't needed when your lifetime sales expectations over 8 years is somewhere along the lines of 2,000,000 though.

You shouldn't necessarily count on it being Halo 2 MP, though. The Halo 1 remake used Halo 3's MP. It's not farfetched to think that the Halo 2 remake will use Halo 4's MP.

He said CA is working on it.
Halo 1 MP was not suitable for Xbox love
Halo 4 is dead

Chettlar

Banned
This Thread is like unwrapping christmas presents

Couldn't have said it better myself. Exactly how I feel right now.

And the great thing is, there's still so much exciting stuff we don't even know about yet! SO HYPED.

I hope ntkrnl knows he just sold a bunch of Xbox Ones.

Caayn

Maybe MS is catching on to how much buzz leakers create after the Buttocks scandle the other day and hired a personal leaker.
One big trailer with flashes of all these games/announcements/leaks in it would generate a lot more buzz.

Quirah

sorry I can't read whole 16 pages, but who is 'ntkrnl' ? he just registered at 28th. it smells fake.

edit: oh sorry.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
A $399 SKU without a disc drive? :-\

I'd probably just pay the extra $100.

beast786

lol all these leaks in a few hours

compared to most insiders did in a year

only big news is halo 2 / white xb1 in a year.

Everything else halo 5/ fable / crackdown / forza horizon were already pretty much confirmed or hinted by MS themselves.

Especially release dates are all subject to change

GavinGT

Banned
Cool so I guess MS is still going to large updates every once in a while instead of small little updates

Wonder what bluetooth adapter is for?

He's referring to the PC controller adapter. The controller doesn't actually use Bluetooth (it's Wi-fi Direct), but I'll excuse it.

DEADEVIL

Fall 2014, probably September.

Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros.

My GOD. Keep it coming krnl. Horizon rules. I bet it'll definitely be in a new city. We need something near a beach though this time.

Does MS have a definitive developer for Crackdown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom