• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

El_Chino

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.
Last part makes this look sketchy.

Amir0x

Banned
Oh you. There's enough insanity in here as-is. Amir0x entering the tin foil kingdom will spell doom for all of mankind. Stay by my side, will ya? We need you more than ever! :p

I never thought I'd be conspiratorial, but like I said, tons of weird events are happening tonight. I have to maintain my skepticism as to the motivation behind this stuff. Not that I think it's fake, I just want to know the full picture. I think it's fair at this point to say it's worth being a skeptic after everything we've seen these past eight months.

Etaber

That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

And I'm out...

Naminator

Banned
That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

What the fffffffuuuuuuuuuu...............
What about PC?

Please tell me PC is getting a Halo 3 port.................please.............

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
That doesn't sound right. A port of Halo 3 and 4 bundled in with H2A sounds like a wasted opportunity. I'm sure Microsoft would much rather focus on just Halo 5 and H2A, if its real.

Could be a REmake/RE2/RE3 situation on the Gamecube. Doubtful though. Those were separate products too.

CoG

That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

The more this dude posts the more sketch it seems. Why would "Halo 2 Anniversary" include Halo 3 and 4? You should have quit while you were ahead.

Nyoro SF

That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

HUH? Now I'm confused as hell. Two different collectors editions, one with exclusive ports to it?

jayu26

Guys if it was a controlled leak by MS then ntkrnl would't have mentioned that the cancelled black tusk project was actually a game etc. This would show everyone that Penello's statement about the game being only a concept was a lie and he would lose all the credibility on the Internet. I think if it would've been a controlled leak they wouldn't have mentioned the cancelled black tusk game at all.

That is exactly how you do control leaks. Say things you would not otherwise say through official channels.

But why are some of you thinking that when someone calls it a controlled leak they mean it in a bad way. I think this is fuck'en awesome.

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Wow, this is amazing. Really. I don't have an XBONE, probably never will, but I'm excited by these leaks. Gimme dat juicy, secret sauce info!

Anyway, I'm trying hard to keep my brain from creating conspiracies. I've got one I've come up with on the fly, one that everyone is probably thinking. Basically, it goes like this:

Microsoft realized how powerful leaks are, and that many of them have been negative, so they decided to 'plant' a leaker to spread some good stuff that they've been working on. Sound crazy? Maybe it is. But I can't help but...argh. Either way, it's cool. Maybe it's just a Microsoft employee that finally wanted to reveal some of the cool shit coming down the pipeline.

If I was an Xbone fan this would be like a second Christmas. Some of those things sound really cool.

Even if it was MS sanctioned, it was a smart move.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ports of Halo 3 and 4 included with a collectors edition? They'd retail each of those at $30 a pop even if they're just simple ports upsized to 1080p. I don't think that would happen.

Now I dunno what to believe.

He doesn't say the price, though. There's a $250 Titanfall collectors edition.

StoopKid

That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

Ok maybe I'm getting caught too much in the hype.

This is starting to look sketchy now.

That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

giphy.gif

Fracas

#fuckonami
Everyone is flipping shit and getting loopy so I figured why not.

Cat is officially out of the bag late Feb/March.

Gimme dem deets on Halo 3/4 ports. Do they both have MP? Whether this is fake or not I have nothing to do tonight sooo

Milennia

Everyone is flipping shit and getting loopy so I figured why not.

Cat is officially out of the bag late Feb/March.

Well damn, thats soon.

So we will know for sure in about a months time.
Better than having to wait for e3, if thats true, then... Whelp.

Artorias

Banned
Halo 5 beta is going to be fun... should run throughout December, 6-8 maps, 2 arena maps, 2 forge maps.

BTW, the maps are going to be huge.

So I guess its pretty apparent this is a controlled leak at this point. That is some extremely specific info about a beta planned 11 months from now.

That is the plan.

Two versions of H2A.

Hold me.

If this is true, all of my joy. If it's not, I will hunt you down and cut you.

<3

ntkrnl

Nahhh buddy, nice try :lol
0 financial sense to release all those games at the same time

Makes zero financial sense to rekindle a huge following of Halo fans who were disillusioned after 4?

Garnering a fuck ton of fans with a re-done classic, letting them experience 3 & 4 again on their XB1 if they want to, so they can roll into Halo 5 (with its promised old-school style game play) ready to go and caught up?

This clearly makes financial sense.

killatopak

Gold Member
Can someone make a summary of what happened in this thread so far. I thought it was the second coming of CBOAT at first but now everybody thinks this is an MS ploy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom