• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Dude.... I'm pretty sure cboat is ok.

lies. He is gone. Forever.

bc7bQ6w.png

I feel like this has to be Phil Spencer or something crazy. He's been teasing so much on twitter since Mattrick left, I don't know how anyone else could know so much.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The only thing I'm interested in at this point is making sure CBOAT is okay. Someone assemble GAF Team Six and break him free. Maybe Russia will give him asylum.

Hopefully he's safe. Heck, stop leaking stuff if he's jeopardizing himself for us.

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
The guessing on a $399 discless drive version seems silly. $100 shaved off due to that? No more "Xbox One, the all in one entertainment system?"

This is all hard to swallow, there is way too much coming out casually and suddenly. What kind of person in the industry would have dates for launch, games list, skus on things so far out?

Consumer saves $100 but MS gains an all digital customer even with the slight financial loss on hardware. MS pretty much has EVERYTHING to gain in this case.

_hekk05

Banned
Lol at the people thinking there's some major sting operation for CBOAT going on... definitely misinterpreted what was said.

Actually, played for a fiddle implies that CBoat was manipulated. Ekim was scared of Microsoft for simply being outted to be CBoat's source. So scared he went to make a thread telling everyone that he was not CBoat. The new leaker also rattled the cage and tried to get CBoat to reveal the codename for BlackTusk's cancelled game.

The buttocks is probably in hiding again. We probably won't see him til E3.

As for NTkrnl, either he has a huge ass ego and is way more dangerous a leaker to MS (assuming he will also leak bad things), or he's a MS-backed leaker to take over Penello's job here. He's simply giving off too much information at any one time, which makes it easier for MS to triangulate his real identity.

I'm going with both. If his job was to smoke out Cboat, he probably failed. I guess we should watch the courthouses to confirm if Cboat makes it out alive.

Nags

Banned
March 2016 set in stone for the new exclusive Xbone platinum game as verified by the new insider. You can't make this shit up people! There is a firm and specific release month for a game not even announced and 2 years away.

Been watching Falling Skies and playing FFXIII-2 so been out of the GAF loop but what the heck is going on here? I read the OP, including the links and I still don't know. Who's this ntkrnl? Any quick summary/recap? I take it ntkrnl is a "leaker" with some inside knowledge?

I guess if true, Halo 2 would be seriously awesome.

This seems crazy to me. I mean what is MS gonna announce at E3 for the next 2 years if we know all this already. How is this insider so knowledgeable in so many different areas of the xbox business? Games, operating systems, new skus, etc.

ntkrnl

March 2016 set in stone for the new exclusive Xbone platinum game as verified by the new insider. You can't make this shit up people! There is a firm and specific release month for a game not even announced and 2 years away.

If you mistake that for anything other than a target date then you crazy.

Doran902

I've read every page and I'm still fucking confused.

imagine if the 360 lineup of games(halo gears fable crackdown) kept going on forever but you had to buy a new console to play them, and one of these consoles is cheaper but you dont get a disc drive and instead of backwards compatibility we get ports included in overpriced collectors editions

c3t

Banned
This seems crazy to me. I mean what is MS gonna announce at E3 for the next 2 years if we know all this already. How is this insider so knowledgeable in so many different areas of the xbox business? Games, operating systems, new skus, etc.

If you're a suit, that's how.

kasane

agent phil.

robotrock

Banned
How comes we have all these Microsoft leakers and no Sony leakers? I need to know what is up with The Last Guardian once and for all.

There really has to be no way...Could the mods be trolling us??? *runs to make sure its not April 1st*

How is it possible to know the exact release dates of all this crap!?? Like seriously......

You fucking guys.

PLATINUM GAMES

Project Nagano

March 2016

Could you provide at least a list of any second/third party developers working on X1 exclusive IPs ( That would help a lot.No details on the games or anything, just the devs that might be working on them). Also, this means I will be getting an X1 no later than March 2016!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom