• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

LuchaShaq

Banned
As a non XB1 owner, none of these leaks even if true have made me flinch besides a potential kinectless sku but that's not nearly enough.

FordGTGuy

Banned
GAFBRODOWN.gif~original

GAF bro down between CBOAT and ntkrnl? It feels like we're only minutes away from the start.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bringing Platinum into the mix, now I'm skeptical. If these leaks are true, this is the weirdest leak I've ever seen.

Platinum has been rumored to be working on a bone game for awhile. Nice to see they're still getting work even though all of their games bomb.

hard to believe someone knows the exact sched (to an accuracy of the month of release, not even which quarter) for a game two years away.

Averon

Yeah...This guy is getting too specific with the dates on games that are >2 years away. His believability with me is dropping.

RetroStu

Banned
I like the idea of the Halo 3 and 4 ports but... complete the damn collection. Include Halo Anniversary at least. It makes no sense to me to have a version of Halo 2, 3, and 4 but none of Halo 1 in this collection.

Edit: Maybe Reach too? Though its less important to the trilogy of the first 3.

I bet there will be some kind of Halo Legacy package towards the end of this gen that has all the Halo games in one pack like that recent Elder Scrolls package for PC

RoKKeR

Hoping out leaker and comment on whether or not Microsoft has lined up Demon Souls 2 for Fall 2014.

It's been fun.

If all of these leaks are legit, I have no idea what to think. On the one hand, if these leaks were unsanctioned, it seems like ntkrnl is running a high risk of being caught, since there are so many leaks from different studios. But on the other hand, if this is stealth marketing, like you said, it seems like way too much information to reveal all at once.

I really hope all this stuff isn't fake though. I love leaks. Even if it's stealth marketing, I've always wanted a major company to announce something first via a "leak" on a forum.

Yea, if this isn't fake we pretty much know MS' gameplan for the the next 3 years or so. That's just ridiculous. If it is true, my guess is the leaker somehow got his hands on some documents or something and decided to share all of it (or at least a good portion).

I don't think this would ever be sanctioned. Giving specific dates (even if it's just targets) also lets the competition (especially Sony) know more or less what MS has planned and I don't think that's ever a good thing.

Faddy

Banned
With this much unfiltered info I am cautious however there is something else I have thought of

What if ntkrnl isn't a MS insider at all but got his hands on information that was stolen during the recent security breaches at microsoft when email accounts were hacked by the SEA.

It would explain his frankly reckless and sporadic dissemination of the information he has. Plus it is all raw info, no opinion on titles or gameplay details or other hands on info. He already said his teir 2 country list was lifted from a spreadsheet, maybe everything else is also part of something that has found its way out of MS

nampad

Please tell us more about that Platinum game. Are there any ther japanese exclusives in the work for the Xbox One? What about the studio in Osaka?

robotrock

Banned
hard to believe someone knows the exact sched (to an accuracy of the month of release, not even which quarter) for a game two years away.

Yeah the date doesn't mean anything, things get delayed all the time too. I guess it's just the acknowledgement of the Platinum Game existing.

Artorias

Banned
Platinum working on a X1 exclusive wouldn't surprise me. Some guy within MS (or MS security or whatever) knowing its code name isn't even that weird.

Trying to pass off a date for it over two years ahead of time though? Why even give a date? Why would anyone have a date?

mrg6290

What if ntkrnl is MisterX?

He would be typing gibberish about how the PS4 is powered by Satan and the only way to free ourselves from his menacing influence is unlock the holiest of weapons locked deep within the hardware of the Xbox One. It has been heralded by the angels as "dGPU".

duckroll

"Project Nagano" doesn't really tell us anything though. Since you're so willing to leak anything and everything, why not tell us about what sort of game it's like?

BradC00

so someone is going to condense this into a single post right? so much information that my pants have been changed 10 times since i opened this thread. and this way once the first leaks get confirmed starting in February, hype can build or fall depending on how accurate it was.

Guys,

If these leaks are legit, Microsoft's E3 this year is going to be hella boring this year once we realize we already know all their "secret" announcements. :p

BigDug13

With this much unfiltered info I am cautious however there is something else I have thought of

What if ntkrnl isn't a MS insider at all but got his hands on information that was stolen during the recent security breaches at microsoft when email accounts were hacked by the SEA.

It would explain his frankly reckless and sporadic dissemination of the information he has. Plus it is all raw info, no opinion on titles or gameplay details or other hands on info. He already said his teir 2 country list was lifted from a spreadsheet, maybe everything else is also part of something that has found its way out of MS

The part that makes this seem less likely is because Bish basically vouched for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom