• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

grkazan12

AVDmdJz.png

1371046461848.gif

Nobody knows for sure what happened, but tonight cboat leaked some information that seemed to be clearly and obviously wrong, it was immediately shot down definitively by Respawn. At the same time, this guy made some weird comments to cboat in that topic, which could have been playful joking, but read another way sounded like he was saying cboat was played like a fiddle. At the same time this thread, the leaks have been getting weirder, but Gopher made a winking comment ("leaks") suggesting all was not as it seems.

Again, I am not a conspiratorial person. But it is undeniable something really weird is going on here. Whether it's anything sinister or not I don't know, but I just want to know the truth. That's in my nature. To get to the heart of things like this.

I think the fiddle comment was more of a response to the "dueling leakers!??" thing.

As in, nt was being humble and saying he was second fiddle to cboat.

Salz01

None of these rumors are terribly surprising. Everything is pretty predictable, honestly.

New hardware configurations next year? Nothing shocking there, standard procedure really.
New Forza, new Crackdown, new Fable? I thought we all knew these were bound to come?
Halo 2 Anniversary was also a no brainer. Ports of 3 and 4 seems weird but plenty have pointed that out.
Platinum Games making an XB1 game? Not really surprising news either. What platform *aren't* they developing stuff on?

Exactly. I think its a slow news month. People just want any next gen news they can get and not wait for e3.

ntkrnl

Yes, I whipped this up in 10 minutes.

Had to model the motherfucker on the front of the box, and pose his ass just right so that I could make the box look that much more awesome.

MilkBeard

If he does manage to avoid the legal repercussions, at least he'd be able to post as his real identity and that'd be a real treat. We could formally thank him for his services!

Man, goes to show though how serious Microsoft is at catching cboat. Whatever is going on, like I said, I just hope to wake up tomorrow and hear my boy cboat is safe in his bunker.

Agreed, I'm really nervous for CBOAT's fate right now.

CBOAT, flap your cheeks loudly if you're ok!

RoKKeR

The wave of "oh shit, really!?" followed by "that's a fake" is too much to handle.

That is clearly a shop. The Xbox One doesn't match up with what's shown on the box.

HariKari

The Xbone on the side of the box and in the standalone picture look different, don't they? (specifically the red markings on the front.) Seems fishy...

Yes. The actual Xbox in the picture looks like it could go with the already announced Titanfall controller. The Xbox depicted on the box doesn't look like either.

Amir0x

Banned
hopefully when i wake up there will be magical answers everywhere. As I said, I've been on GAF a long time (not near as long as some of the true oldies), but long enough to consider this easily one of the weirdest nights ever on this community.

a night to remember for us hardcores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom