• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AVDmdJz.png

oh my god.

Gorillaz

Phil Spencer.....ntkrnl...whatever your handle is, look, I'm offering you the deal of the lifetime, I'll do your job of just throwing out shit randomly for 10 an hour....now I need my weekends off cause the job could get tiring but other then that let me in breh.

Chabbles

halo 2 w/ beta for halo 5. while im excited for everything else, we kind of knew most of it, or at least it's been hinted.

crackdown 3 has made my blue vein stiff as well.

Ok, i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss something big. Halo, gears, forza and crackdown. This is all stuff to be expected, i was just wondering why everyone was going ape for a second., like FO4 exclusive or something crazy like that.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Yes, I whipped this up in 10 minutes.

Had to model the motherfucker on the front of the box, and pose his ass just right so that I could make the box look that much more awesome.
Wait what?

Damn I'm so tired but I can't sleep nowwwwww

The wave of "oh shit, really!?" followed by "that's a fake" is too much to handle.

That is clearly a shop. The Xbox One doesn't match up with what's shown on the box.

You people know that it's conceptual right? It's not like this is already manufactured and ready to ship, it's a (supposedly internal) shop of what it should look like to a close approximation. There is no great "doesnt match box" conspiracy here.

hopefully when i wake up there will be magical answers everywhere. As I said, I've been on GAF a long time (not near as long as some of the true oldies), but long enough to consider this easily one of the weirdest nights ever on this community.

a night to remember for us hardcores

qft.

Yes, I whipped this up in 10 minutes.

Had to model the motherfucker on the front of the box, and pose his ass just right so that I could make the box look that much more awesome.

This could very well be meta-trolling. Trolling about trolling.

Amazing regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom