• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully when i wake up there will be magical answers everywhere. As I said, I've been on GAF a long time (not near as long as some of the true oldies), but long enough to consider this easily one of the weirdest nights ever on this community.

a night to remember for us hardcores

I haven't been here for long and I am loving this.

The front of the console doesn't match the picture on the box. :/

Probably an older design, one has A on the top, other has B. Controller on the box doesn't match the Titanfall controller that has been officially announced either.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-edition-titanfall-controller-looks-like-this

That matches the scheme on the right of the "leaked image" so...dammit why I am putting this much thought into this? Only going to be heartbroken when Halo 2 Anniversary never materialises.

This is all way too good to be true, legendary thread though.

AVDmdJz.png

Holy crap that looks amazing! Even better than the white one! That is the one to get.

RoKKeR

You people know that it's conceptual right? It's not like this is already manufactured and ready to ship, it's a (supposedly internal) shop of what it should look like to a close approximation. There is no great "doesnt match box" conspiracy here.

The design elements are pretty different.

Just saying. Can't just blindly accept everything.

Whatever, I'm confused as shit right now.

Probably an older design, one has A on the top, other has B. Controller on the box doesn't match the Titanfall controller that has been officially announced either.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...-edition-titanfall-controller-looks-like-this

That matches the scheme on the right of the "leaked image" so...dammit why I am putting this much thought into this? Only going to be heartbroken when Halo 2 Anniversary never materialises.

This is all way too good to be true, legendary thread though.
I'm just trying to disprove it so we don't fall down this hole juuuuuust in case this is all a big trolling spree. :(

USC-fan

Banned
hopefully when i wake up there will be magical answers everywhere. As I said, I've been on GAF a long time (not near as long as some of the true oldies), but long enough to consider this easily one of the weirdest nights ever on this community.

a night to remember for us hardcores

Craziest thing is the thread is not really moving fast at all. only 33 pages....

BradC00

Mockup. Real ones are serialized and sitting on pallets in South East Asia.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you are telling the truth, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you are lying, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Amir0x

Banned
Yes, upon further inspection that Titanfall bone is shopped to hell and back. What the hell is going on here?

it's a mock up, real ones in south east asia

honestly this all raises a bigger question. who is in a position to get all this much high level information at once? It reminds me of how we used to try to triangulate who cboat is based on the type of info he leaked.

I mean, he has information on the EXACT MONTH a game is coming out in 2016? Like, Project Nagano, March 2016? They really set a tentative date like this that far out? It's so specific. This guy must be someone with some connections or extremely high up.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That is the plan.

Let me reiterate some of the Halo stuff, as there is some confusion and I didn't lay all the cards down.

Two versions of H2A.

Collectors Edition with the Beta access, the Halo series (not the Blomkamp one)

War Collection with the above, as well as ports of Halo 3 & 4 for XB1.
You fucking guys.

PLATINUM GAMES

Project Nagano

March 2016
giphy.gif

Makes zero financial sense to rekindle a huge following of Halo fans who were disillusioned after 4?

Garnering a fuck ton of fans with a re-done classic, letting them experience 3 & 4 again on their XB1 if they want to, so they can roll into Halo 5 (with its promised old-school style game play) ready to go and caught up?

This clearly makes financial sense.
Are you implying MS is aware of regressions in Halo 4? That might just be the most hype leak yet.

Also why must you keep ignoring questions about PGR ;(

Yes I am BEGGING for an indication of whether the IP is dead or not. It's my favourite franchise, please halp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom