• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't keep up with this thread. Never has their been more intrigue in a single thread, Jesus.

I don't like this ntkrnl guy though. I don't trust him. I want to go on record. There's something fishy going on here.

Sarobi

Banned
After taking a quick a moment to do a quick recap.. I'm not sure I'm going to bite on all this information.

jerry-seinfield-getting-up.gif

I honestly feel like this was a server test. It's hard to see the mods lying but maybe Evilore demanded the server test because he was just too damn excited by his new rig.

Guys seriously I really don't think the CBOAT "fiddle" thing was a reference to played like a fiddle. It's about being second fiddle to CBOAT.

FootballFan

THe post literally just said "leaks." The word leaks but in quotations, suggesting the leaks weren't what they seemed (either they are controlled by MS or something else)

"The owls are not what they seem"

This has been an interesting thread to say the least.

zainetor

Banned
So when will this titanfallbox be announced? Just to know, if this is all made up...and seriously, you sound way too cool for beeing a guy who s leaked all this shit...

Cooking with fire now. Hell of a thread for a console so dead.

Revealing generic as hell games for a console selling maybe 15-20k a week throughout Europe? Screams of desperation at this point. Screams.

If this is a dog let go from his leash, the bark is louder then the bite lol.

Here is some inside info! Sony will 100% sell an Infamous bundle too! Shock and aweeee

Zophar

Just a slip, that's all they needed.

Shit, just look at that one guy who leaked CBOAT that Source 2 stuff. Microsoft was on his ass so fast.

MS wants CBOAT, we know that for a fact now.

I'm sure CBOAT knows this too and would be smart enough not to fall for such obvious bait, especially in light of ekim's scouring.

Montresor

THe post literally just said "leaks." The word leaks but in quotations, suggesting the leaks weren't what they seemed (either they are controlled by MS or something else)

Hopefully these are controlled leaks straight from Microsoft, for two reasons: 1) Because I want them to be real. There's a ton of awesome information here for XB1 owners, and 2) Because if this stuff is real and this isn't a controlled leak... then ntkrnl is getting fired and permanently blacklisted in the industry.

Amir0x

Banned
Nope. He's full of it.

it's one of many theories I am entertaining, but I am considering all possibilities right now until i get hard evidence one way or the other. I cannot emphasize enough how strange tonight has been on GAF. I've never seen a leak come in this form with this many oddities associated with it in this community. It's the strangest night I can ever remember in this community.

Bsigg12

halo 2 with h5 beta access made by saber and CA while 343 focuses on halo 5. man that sounds too good to be true

He has a few things that sound legit. Obviously the system update which the verge actually got additional sources to verify so there is some truth. How much is true is the question. I could easily see them doing Halo 2 HD with Halo 5 beta access. I don't know so much about Halo 2, 3, 4 in a single package.

He says all of the Halo stuff is supposed to be announced late February/early March so we'll see there.

hawk2025

How can one know the complete plan for dlc for Titanfall, but not know the map count?

How can one know 11 months ahead of schedule how many maps, precisely, will be in a beta?

This smells funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom