• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
3CC7kDjl.jpg

LMFAAOO!!!

i love this guy

Amir0x

Banned
Well damn.

Seriously guys, is this not the weirdest fucking night? Does ANYTHING make sense to any of you anymore?

This is why I am skeptical. This is too fucking strange right now. I don't know what element of this whole thing smells fishy, but SOMETHING is fucking odd

_hekk05

Banned
quoting for good point

Its jan 30 1:30 pm as of this post. Chinese New Year is on jan 31. Its also the period where families come together and watch cny tv reruns. If MS doesn't market the xbone here for their "eventual" april release, then their marketing department has seriously done goofed.

Edit: Also to my knowledge no xbones are made in SEA. Parts maybe, but they are not assembled in SEA.

Sony Leak of equal proportion....

Ridge Racer on the Edge: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
White PS4 incoming... for Japan.
SOCOM 2 Anniversary will be 1080p, and yes 60 fps locked.
The Order 1886 is Holiday 2014
Multiplayer confirmed for SOCOM 2, same devs as SOCOM 2 Anniversary.
Last Guardian is Fall 2014
Is not Austin Powers?
Sony Japan cancelled project was called "Shangmal." May have involved stealing stuffed animals (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
God of War Legends is Summer 2015
SOCOM2 Anniversary includes beta for Uncharted 4
GT7 will probably need a 2.5 year dev time.
First Second Son DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
No Little Big Planet 3 news this year most likely, since it's a 2016 title.
A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 3 countries that PS4 will release in this year.
No info/idea on what Sony Bend up to, sadly.
$399 PS4 this year. "With an Optical Disc Drive."

imtehman

Banned
Revealing generic as hell games for a console selling maybe 15-20k a week throughout Europe? Screams of desperation at this point. Screams.

If this is a dog let go from his leash, the bark is louder then the bite lol.

Here is some inside info! Sony will 100% sell an Infamous bundle too! Shock and aweeee

damn the salt

Deadbeat

Banned
Guys what if Croat made up the texture thing in titanfall to cover his tracks somehow? Or did I miss the part of Cboat being discovered?

belushy

Banned

Ridge Racer on the Edge: "Fall 2014, probably September. Super sexy weather system and... shit tons of co-op/social stuff. 1080P and open-world, so you can road trip with your bros."
Is not Austin Powers?
Sony Japan cancelled project was called "Shangmal." May have involved stealing stuffed animals (though I think that may have been a reference to the name and maybe not the gameplay? Not sure...)
First Second Son DLC is 45 days from release, then another one 120 days from release.
A list w/dates of the rest of the Tier 3 countries that PS4 will release in this year.

lmfao perfect

Yuripaw

Banned
I realize in the 70+ pages of the thread already here, this has probably been said...but are these "leaks" or are they just attempts by microsoft to get people to buy xbox ones? lol Halo 2 HD would be a pretty good announcements for me if it had the original multiplayer modes/maps in it.

f0lken

it's one of many theories I am entertaining, but I am considering all possibilities right now until i get hard evidence one way or the other. I cannot emphasize enough how strange tonight has been on GAF. I've never seen a leak come in this form with this many oddities associated with it in this community. It's the strangest night I can ever remember in this community.

As someone who is only following this thread tonight (barely because it just moves too fast) could you please make a list of those oddities? But I agree that this is really weird, I don't really know if I beleve this leaks or not, and its been a while since the last time I couldn't make my mind one way or the other

Bsigg12

Is not Austin Powers?

No, don't start this.

RoKKeR

Seriously guys, is this not the weirdest fucking night? Does ANYTHING make sense to any of you anymore?

This is why I am skeptical. This is too fucking strange right now. I don't know what element of this whole thing smells fishy, but SOMETHING is fucking odd

The amount of twists, turns, and pure insanity that have happened in this thread alone, not to mention the Nintendo shit and CBOAT's flameout is ridiculous.

Along for the ride.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I don't even think most of the things being leaked are interesting -- it's how this is all playing out that's got me on the edge of my fucking seat. I love this.

But no info on TF maps, a game that is coming out soon. Man I don't know...

This is what makes me skeptical and that Halo 3/4 war edition or whatever,I mean leaking games coming in 2015/2016 and Halo stuff yet a game that is launching in a few months we don't know the map count? Very hard to believe.

Chobel

Is not Austin Powers?

WTF??!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom