• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBONE LEAKS EVERYWHERE: Halo2 HD Nov2014; Halo5/Fable 2015; Crack3 2016, new SKUs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuro

I've got a new conspiracy. Could it be possible that someone who works for MS proved to a mod that they do and then posted all this information just for it to be fake and then hurt Neogaf's credibility for leaks. It would be quite the evil mastermind plan!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
True of not, I am not particularly finding these leaks genuinely exciting. Also, a $399 XB1 without an optical drive probably isn't a good idea. What is this CBOAT???
I imagine just to protect their reputation and image amidst lingering concerns of MS' handling of digital content, they probably won't unless the market really shifts in that direction (which it likely won't).

At least, I hope.

B.O.O.M

God I hope not..stay safe CBOAT!!!!!

OT: Just caught up...holy shit

But lettuce be real...this either a controlled leak or a lot of BS. I know he was verified ...which is why I am leaning towards the controlled leak part

He is VERY specific about the plans years into the future...I would reckon this is the kind of info that would help MS track him down if they want to.

I take everything this person is saying with a mountain of salt. Hopefully they are true because controlled or not leaks are fun

and FFS! We need some Sony leaks....I mean wtf they have been silent as hell about a lot of things now for so long

Honestly I believe this guy was just a setup to get CBOAT caught and this supposed "leaks" are just working as a way to divert the attention, confuse and minimize the controversy of the whole thing.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
This thread reeks in the wrong ways. As noted before, at least Thuway has had some things right that I even heard about months ago. This new rumor monger doesn't have that kind of equity.

He still got approved to post this stuff. Obviously Bish won't disclose what that entails.

mrg6290

Except Respawn actually responded to that rumor very quickly. So they called it out. This here thread is nothing but smoke and fire and no one has a clue.

Ya, pretty sure they are all off on the Titanfall stuff. So I'm not gonna believe him on this at the moment. But again, we will find out when Titanfall launches soon enough.

And ntkrnl said we should have confirmation on some of his/her shit around the same time.

All we can do is wait and sort it out in the coming months.

So they plan to remove the optical drive and sell it for 100 less? I thought i was gonna get a kinect-less XB1 for 399 down the road? This looks like a worse deal to me tbh.

J-Man

This thread is insane. Leaks which may or may not be true, and a witch hunt for a previous leaker where game site editors may be in on it? And I was just about to go to sleep!

I realize in the 70+ pages of the thread already here, this has probably been said...but are these "leaks" or are they just attempts by microsoft to get people to buy xbox ones? lol Halo 2 HD would be a pretty good announcements for me if it had the original multiplayer modes/maps in it.

The latter.

They're combating their abysmal press with these intential leaks.

Or he's a troll. Either way.

DarkFlow

Banned
So when do we starting hearing about the MS Black Ops team in stealth helis going after CBOAT?

S0EwueD.jpg

Naminator

Banned
HA!
nooot!!

6dTSu5v.jpg

Thats really bad photoshop

To be honest, it looks like an old mock up box pasted on top of a newer Xbone 3D model, and then two pictures put together.

Unless of course you're implying that the same guy who can't properly cut out a box and paste it on a white background managed to create that entire TitanFall theme Xbone.

demolitio

What a bizarre thread this turned into.

I just got in here after a 3 hour long doctor's appointment on 1 hour of sleep followed by a few hours of sleep once I got home so I have no clue what's going on here and I'm quite delusional so I don't know if it's real either.

I need a damn summary of why people are saying "Ass-storm" and how this thread morphed into something else.

On topic though, I get a good laugh at the people who thought all the games MS announced were close to release and that they outnumbered Sony when they're just doing the opposite strategy now that people use to criticize Sony for which is announcing games way before they're even close to coming out. I just found it ironic and obviously I'm not talking about these games that are leaked but not announced.

MS is sitting on a lot of IP's I love but they need more first-party depth to capitalize on them. The one thing they can still sell hardcore gamers on is good exclusives just like Sony had to do with the PS3 so I hope they're willing to spend even more money on studios and start competing in the exclusives market since they can't rely on multiplatform games alone. More variety and less Gears/Halo rotations. I love Halo but I like variety more.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I started lurking GAF in 2005 and I've never seen anything as bizarre as tonight. This is one of the craziest things I've ever seen unfold on the internet.

How is Gaf still up with the amount of activity this thread is single handedly generating?

Damn you MS leaker and your epic megaton bombs... Rip Speedy.

GeoramA

Except Respawn actually responded to that rumor very quickly. So they called it out. This here thread is nothing but smoke and fire and no one has a clue.
I really don't know what the point of this thread is. To have the wind sucked out of every upcoming XB1 announcement?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
He still got approved to post this stuff. Obviously Bish won't disclose what that entails.

Approved or not there is a lot of odd things about this one. I don't have the contacts that some of these other folks do but the last thing we need are fake rumors or stuff like this to entice reaction.

xkramz

Is this the greatest leak thread ever or is this the greatest leak thread ever. Duck I love you gaf. I can't sleep today God

Gorillaz

So I assume this is more of people trying smoke out cboat while to flush out info not only is suppose to paint X1 in a better light but, if false, paint Gaf in a way that it's not reliable?

Idk...there are seriously some levels to this shit

How is Gaf still up with the amount of activity this thread is single handedly generating?

Damn you MS leaker and your epic megaton bombs... Rip Speedy.

Gaf borrowed time earlier today which is why so many people had problems this morning. Someone on the inside knew this would happen today

/conspiracy

RoKKeR

GAAAAF i have just finished to study

PLZ EXPLAIN EXPLAIIIIIIIN EXPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIN

Check the OP. Crazy leaker has dropped megaton leaks, some possibly too good to be true, alleged shop of a Titanfall LE console, CBOAT flamed out with bad info/whatever the hell else happened, mort doesn't think the Titanfall LE is a thing, etc etc etc

Craziest night in GAF history as far as I've been lurking.

Faddy

Banned
Here is the thing I don't get

If ntkrnl is a legit leaker he is going to get caught easily

If he is an MS plant handing out legit info, why would they drop Titanbomb like this

If he is an MS guy out to get Cboat and using all sorts of crazy leaks to draw him out then MS will suffer a huge backlash. GAF will not forget if MS made up fake info to out a well loved leaker

Maybe Tom Warren some of the answers, how was he able to get such quick confirmation on discless X1 and white X1. I know he has sources but that seemed orchestrated. Those first leaks were true then things have spiraled out of control. 3 unannounced Halos and 2 X1 revisions. wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom