• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox 360: Download Full version of Fable II for free.

vazel

Banned
I'm surprised Microsoft did this. Do they not realize when they give something out for free that it's free?
deal.gif
Unless this is a glitch.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
So this is the real deal and not that "free" portion of Fable II?

I'm trying to get it but for some reason Xbox.com doesn't work on my work computer, the site loads but if I try to do anything it has probablems with my Live log in even though I'm logged in.

OK it worked. Let us know if it works for you, I'm at work for 8 hours.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
DMPrince said:
wasn't fable 2 one disc? can't remember. it's 7GB. i hope it's the full game.

It was one disc, but they were offering a "episode 1" portion of the game for free but to play the rest/unlock 'chieves you had to pay for it.

Snuggler said:
It was one disc, but they were offering a "episode 1" portion of the game for free but to play the rest/unlock 'chieves you had to pay for it.
well now it says $19.99 after it reloaded even after I clicked earlier.. so it was a microsoft fuck up :lol

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I've been kinda wanting to play this game again with the sequel coming out soon, hopefully this works.

If it does, I'll buy some of the DLC so that I'm not being a total bastard.

well now it says $19.99 after it reloaded even after I clicked earlier.. so it was a microsoft fuck up

I got 'er just in time!

JesseZao

Yeah, you dl the whole game and can choose to unlock more after the beating the first free chapter. It's what the PS+ demos are like.

It says "Already Purchased" for me and I've only downloaded the trial version. (Viral Marketing?)

dallow_bg said:
Isn't it just Episode 1?

Edit: yeah, not the full game.

Says full game in my que.

JesseZao said:
Yeah, you dl the whole game and can choose to unlock more after the beating the first free chapter. It's what the PS+ demos are like.

Weak.

Somebody at home will have to confirm this:lol

Foxix Von

I can't get to the screen for some reason. When I click download it just comes up with a blank tile that says xbox live on it.

clav

Foxix said:
I can't get to the screen for some reason. When I click download it just comes up with a blank tile that says xbox live on it.
Are you using Chrome? Use a different browser.

Ploid 3.0

I can't get it for free. It asks for billing info and have $19 as the price. I don't own a xbox and don't have my live account linked to one, is that the problem?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
MarshMellow96 said:
Maybe it's some sort of stealth promotion? :lol

Maybe this is their way of saying sorry after not giving us our MS Points from the Gamestop deal a week ago.

Ploid 3.0 said:
I can't get it for free. It asks for billing info and have $19 as the price. I don't own a xbox and don't have my live account linked to one, is that the problem?

Yes, trying to download a game to something that doesn't exist will do that.

Threi

notag
Said free for me and now it's in my DL cue, so yay?

that being said i have zero interest in this game :lol

Sai-kun

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:

:lol :lol :lol

Top Bottom