• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Aaron Greenberg Says Microsoft Games Could Come To Epic Games Store, But Unlikely As Exclusives.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

//DEVIL//

So never . Got it .
I don’t understand the point of saying something stupid like this . They KNOW epic wants exclusives only . Why bother with that comment ?

Edit : nvm i forgot they also carry non exclusive games like cyberpunk.

Last edited:

LordRaptor

So never . Got it .
I don’t understand the point of saying something stupid like this . They KNOW epic wants exclusives only . Why bother with that comment ?

No, they have a bunch of non-exclusive titles on their storefront, including pre-orders. There is zero fucking chance that Cyberpunk is not going to be available on GOG.
Its only smaller indies they like to throw their weight around with and bully into exclusivity deals.

//DEVIL//

No, they have a bunch of non-exclusive titles on their storefront, including pre-orders. There is zero fucking chance that Cyberpunk is not going to be available on GOG.
Its only smaller indies they like to throw their weight around with and bully into exclusivity deals.
You are right. I didnt think of cyberpunk. for some reason I thought they only looking for exclusives.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
"Unlikely"

giphy.gif

Top Bottom