• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox: All 98 Series X Games Confirmed To Release & When

pasterpl

Xbox-Series-X-Logo-Green-Abstract.jpg

The following list contains every game confirmed for the Xbox Series X console and when they will be released. Every bold game indicates that it will be eligible for Smart Delivery, will be optimized for the Series X, and available to play on both the Xbox One and Xbox Series X. First party or Series X exclusives will be italicized.

2020:

1. Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Nov. 17th
  2. Chivalry 2 - 2020
  3. Crossfire X - 2020
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 - Nov. 19th
  5. DiRT 5 - October
  6. Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Dec. 4th
  7. Fortnite - Launch
  8. Forza Horizon 4 - Holiday
  9. Gears 5 - Launch
  10. Gears Tactics - Holiday
  11. Gods and Monsters - Holiday
  12. Grounded - Early Access
  13. Halo: Infinite - Launch
  14. Lake - December
  15. Madden NFL 21 - 2020
  16. Marvel's Avengers - 2020
  17. NBA 2k21 - Holiday
  18. Observer (System Redux) - Holiday
  19. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Holiday
  20. Outriders - Holiday
  21. Planet Coaster - Holiday
  22. Rainbow Six Siege - Launch
  23. Recompile - 2020
  24. Sea of Thieves - Holiday
  25. Scorn - Launch
  26. Tetris Effect: Connected - Holiday
  27. Tell Me Why - Launch
  28. The Artful Escape - 2020
  29. The Ascent - Launch
  30. The Medium - Holiday
  31. The Outer Worlds - 2020
  32. Ultimate Fishing Simulator 2 - 2020
  33. Vampire the Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 - 2020
  34. Watch Dogs: Legion - Oct. 29th
  35. WRC 9 - 2020
  36. Yazuka: Like a Dragon - Launch

1. Balan Wonderland - 2021
  2. Battlefield 6 - 2021
  3. Chorus - 2021
  4. Echo Generation - 2021
  5. Exomecha - 2021
  6. Far Cry 6 - Feb. 18th, 2021
  7. Grand Theft Auto 5 - 2021
  8. Hitman 3 - 2021
  9. Hello Neighbor 2 - 2021
  10. In Sound Mind - 2021
  11. Metal Hellsinger - 2021
  12. MicroMan - 2021
  13. Moonray - 2021
  14. Nth^0 Infinity Reborn - 2021
  15. Party Crasher Simulator - 2021
  16. Phantasy Star Online 2: New Genesis - 2021
  17. Psychonauts 2 - 2021
  18. Rainbow Six Quarantine - 2020-2021
  19. Resident Evil: Village - 2021
  20. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 - 2021
  21. Soulborn - 2021
  22. The Lord of the Rings: Gollum - 2021
  23. Vampire the Masquerade - Swansong - 2021
  24. Warhammer 40,000: Darktide - 2021
  25. Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood - Feb. 4th

1. Earthlock 2 - 2022
  2. Pragmata - 2022
  3. Unexplored 2 - The Wayfarer's Legacy - 2022

1. 12 Minutes
  2. As Dusk Falls
  3. Avowed
  4. Bright Memory Infinite
  5. Call of the Sea
  6. Control
  7. Cris Tales
  8. Cygni: All Guns Blazing
  9. Demon Turf
  10. Destiny 2
  11. Dying Light 2
  12. Everwild
  13. Exo One
  14. Fable
  15. FIFA 21
  16. Forza Motorsport
  17. Gothic Remake
  18. Hyper Scape
  19. Last Stop
  20. Mad Streets
  21. Psyhotel
  22. Sable
  23. Scarlet Nexus
  24. State of Decay 3
  25. Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2
  26. Shredders
  27. Song of Iron
  28. The Big Con
  29. The Falconeer
  30. The Gunk
  31. The Sims 5
  32. The Second Extinction
  33. Tunic
  34. Warframe

Literally just bought Ori Will of the Wisp. Looking forward to that 120fps.

I'm actually looking forward to quite a few of those launch games.
Halo Infinite
Gears Tactics
Cyberpunk
Yakuza Like a Dragon
Ascent
The Medium

Hopefully Scorn and CrossFire X(Remedy) campaign turns out good

-Arcadia-

Banned
So, let's put together our launch lists, lol.

I'm probably taking home:

-Cyberpunk
-Fortnite
-The Medium
-Halo Infinite
-Tetris Effect
-Forza 4 (feel bad including this on the list, but if it's even prettier, I'm going to be playing it even more)
-Gears 5

Surprised to not see a Series X Minecraft at launch, and that Far Cry 6, sans footage is so close next year.

Not super excited about launch, but it looks like some solid gaming, and Cyberpunk and The Medium definitely have the chance to hit hard.

Flintty

So, let's put together our launch lists, lol.

I'm probably taking home:

-Cyberpunk
-Fortnite
-The Medium
-Halo Infinite
-Tetris Effect
-Forza 4 (feel bad including this on the list, but if it's even prettier, I'm going to be playing it even more)
-Gears 5

Surprised to not see a Series X Minecraft at launch, and that Far Cry 6, sans footage is so close next year.

Not super excited about launch, but it looks like some solid gaming, and Cyberpunk and The Medium definitely have the chance to hit hard.

Looks good to me. I usually only go two or three games with a new console, and there’s actually plenty to choose from there, next gen exclusive or not.

Edit, and yeah, what the fuck is going on with Minecraft? The ‘super duper’ pack is prime meat for XSX.

Last edited:

Mmnow

Man, seeing it all together like that is awesome. Fantastic job. Would love to see a similar for PS5.

This holiday season is going to be an incredible time for gamers.

Great that this thread is so far (mostly) positive too.

Schmick

Looks good to me. I usually only go two or three games with a new console, and there’s actually plenty to choose from there, next gen exclusive or not.

Edit, and yeah, what the fuck is going on with Minecraft? The ‘super duper’ pack is prime meat for XSX.
The super duper pack was cancelled a while ago.

Last edited:

Stuart360

The Falconeer is Holiday 2020.

Yeah this reminded me a lot of Panzer Dragoon. I'm really surprised there has been no talk about this, and a lot of the other games shown at the show. You would think Halo is the only game coming to XSX with the way this forum has acted.

-Arcadia-

Banned

Yeah, Minecraft only showing up by BC is... outright strange. You'd figure they'd have a Series X native version out at launch, just like Epic is doing with Fortnite.

That said, there is a long time until launch, and an event, in addition to my doubt that this is the final list. I just hope they announce their Minecraft plans soon -- a lot of us are tantalized by what we've seen of ray-tracing in it, and want to know when to expect it.

Freeman

Banned
Do what value are you adding to a thread about Xbox games then? Perhaps you can extoll the virtues of the console of your choice in another thread?
I don't get it, someone said something to me and I said I disagreed. Is this board some sort of a religious corporate worshiping place where we must pretend we like everything? I think that if this is their lineup it is very weak. Fact.

As a gamepass subscriber and PC gamer don't I have a right to voice my opinion without you taking offense?

Last edited:

AzNRicky

Neo Member
A list of games I'll be playing this holiday on my Xbox Series X. A majority of which is inlcuded in the Smart Delivery program and Xbox Gamepass Ultimate.
  • Assassin's Creed Valhalla
  • Crossfire X
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • DiRT 5 - October
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age
  • Forza Horizon 4
  • Gears 5
  • Gears Tactics
  • Grounded
  • Halo: Infinite
  • Marvel's Avengers
  • NBA 2k21
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Rainbow Six Siege
  • Sea of Thieves
  • Scorn
  • Tetris Effect: Connected
  • Tell Me Why
  • The Ascent
  • The Medium
  • Watch Dogs: Legion
  • Yazuka: Like a Dragon
I'm ready for these next gen consoles to come out already!

Stuart360

I don't get it, someone said something to me and I said I disagreed. Is this board some sort of a religious corporate worshiping place where we must pretend we like everything? I think that if this is their lineup it is very week. Fact.

As a gamepass subscriber and PC gamer don't I have a right to voice my opinion without you taking offense?
For a Gmaepass subscriber and PCgamer, your post history sure has a lot of Xbox hating and Sony loving in it.

tenor.gif

Freeman

Banned
For a Gmaepass subscriber and PCgamer, your post history sure has a lot of Xbox hating and Sony loving in it.

tenor.gif
Did I say I like Xbox? I just said I was a subscriber. I'm a subscriber until November due to promos and an honest $1.

Again, do I have to pretend that I like their lineup in a thread about their lineup?

I never mentioned Sony, all I said was "I disagree" to someone that brought Sony up.

Last edited:

Freeman

Banned
For someone who apparently has such a strong disliking of Xbox and unconditional love of Playstation, you sure do hand around in a lot of Xbox threads. It really is quite puzzling 😂
I'm on every thread, I'm everywhere. Feel free to use the ignore function if my criticism bothers you so much. I play more on PC than PlayStation but if you think that that's the only explanation as to why someone would find this launch lineup unimpressive good for you.

Last edited:
I don't get it, someone said something to me and I said I disagreed. Is this board some sort of a religious corporate worshiping place where we must pretend we like everything? I think that if this is their lineup it is very week. Fact.

You seem a little defensive friend. I only asked if you don't care for the Xbox game lineup what do you add to the conversation by saying you don't like it? Who said anything about worship except you?

And I believe the word you are looking for is 'weak'. But many launch lineups aren't the best a platform can offer. The current Xbox lineup looks pretty diverse and that's about the best you can hope for at the start of a generation.

Freeman

Banned
You seem a little defensive friend. I only asked if you don't care for the Xbox game lineup what do you add to the conversation by saying you don't like it? Who said anything about worship except you?

And I believe the word you are looking for is 'weak'. But many launch lineups aren't the best a platform can offer. The current Xbox lineup looks pretty diverse and that's about the best you can hope for at the start of a generation.
Wow I misspelled a word, that's a great point friend, now I realize how good the Xbox launch lineup is. I might even get an Xbox One to play those games now.

Last edited:

Flintty

I'm on every thread, I'm everywhere. Feel free to use the ignore function if my criticism bothers you so much. I play more on PC than PlayStation but if you think that that's the only explanation as to why someone would find this launch lineup unimpressive good for you.

It’s just an observation, mate 👍🏻

Mister Wolf

Scorn reminds me of Fire in the Sky if the dude had of hung around after the probing.

That's a good one. Its something I dont see often in fiction where its more biological technology advancement versus mechanical advancement. Weird shit like your weapon being a living organism.

Top Bottom