@Xbox and @XboxSupport Twitter Hacked

From what I see it's only the @XboxSupport account, not the @Xbox account.
The tweet that Xbox Support sent out mentions @Official_SEA16, which has a picture on their Twitter, showing them with access on a mobile device on the @Xbox Twitter.

Easily faked? Probably, but considering they are on @XboxSupport right now, it could be absolutely real.

I feel like this is a pretty frequent thing...

Not nesc just Xbox, but also other popular Twitter accounts that pertain to gamers hacked by SEA

The scary thing is: we don't know where the hacked messages begin. Is it Microsoft that wants us to play Farcry or is it a secret plot of the SEA!?

The tweet that Xbox Support sent out mentions @Official_SEA16, which has a picture on their Twitter, showing them with access on a mobile device on the @Xbox Twitter.

Easily faked? Probably, but considering they are on @XboxSupport right now, it could be absolutely real.
Sorry yes, I just thought it was odd they had not just tweeted from @Xbox.

And yes, looks to be recovered now.

So, are these guys freedom fighters? Lol. I don't get it, what does this accomplish? It's like criminals bragging about the crimes they have committed, and one especially retarded guy says "I threw a piece of rubbish on the ground before. It was in broad daylight too." I'm confused, like what is the point?

So, are these guys freedom fighters? Lol. I don't get it, what does this accomplish? It's like criminals bragging about the crimes they have committed, and one especially retarded guy says "I threw a piece of rubbish on the ground before. It was in broad daylight too." I'm confused, like what is the point?
Attention.

Really, taking over a support account? What could they have possibly ever hoped to accomplish other than sending out messages for "We have determined that your account is broken and need your user/password" Not only that, but it looks like the account was back under control pretty fast. They really just wasted their time.

Is it really that easy to hack twitter accounts. I see stories every couple of weeks of some twitter account hacked and hilarity ensuing.

But damn... And LOL@ Syrian Electronic Army, sounds like some pro-regime group, but what the heck are they doing hacking Xbox twitter accounts ?

CONFIRMED: Kaz allied with Bashar.