• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox as a console brand seems to be really dying lately can Scarlett change that or will it be a short lived project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been a horrible generation for them. They can recover from it, but it will take time and the realization that splitting their audience up with streaming is a death knell. Need to go conventional, reasonably priced and powerful to get back to the 360 days. Going off on experimental bullshit with the cloud and streaming is a loser for them.
Xbox is in two minds. In theory, Streaming and the Cloud are both things that Microsoft as a company has confidence in, outside of Xbox. I can understand if leaders in the company believe there is synergy going in that direction.
But as you said, there is major risks diverting resources away from traditional console gaming. The Scarlet foundation is currently shaky, and it is uncertain if diversifying now would end up doing more harm than good.

dorkimoe

I still think they should ditch the Xbox brand name. It's poisoned too much at this point.

MS Should start fresh with a new naming system. They could really use it as a good marketing thing. A brand new machine and brand new brand.
lol no

It's been a horrible generation for them. They can recover from it, but it will take time and the realization that splitting their audience up with streaming is a death knell. Need to go conventional, reasonably priced and powerful to get back to the 360 days. Going off on experimental bullshit with the cloud and streaming is a loser for them.

It's been the best gen yet for the Division, in what actually matters and that's making profits .Also Cloud is in use everyday and Streaming isn't going to take away from gaming, but allow you to play in more places.

I think it's now pretty clear both the Xbox 2 and PS5 are going to be super powerful.

Yes, MS will release next Xbox and pull it off shelves after a year DERP DERP.

Seriously some of you guys seem to have a problem understanding that just because you aren't the market leader, you can still exist in a market.

Barring some majorly catastrophic mistake (and there's nothing that could realistically cause this) MS is never going to overtake Sony in worldwide market share. There's just no way. Thing is that there's still plenty of money to be made. They'll be fine, regardless of the doomsayers around here.

Gargus

Banned
Its not the system thats the problem.

The root of the problem is mirosoft itself. They rely on gears of war, halo and forza. They think every gamer is a 15 year old dorrito munching and mountain dew chugging idiot that wants mindless shooting. They also have the mindset that powerful hardware means good games. They have the mindset that "bigger is better" so they go big on everything but its like having a lake thats 50 square miles but only 4 inches deep. On the outside it looks impressive until you get in it.

They are also a company of no ideas. Like at e3 they were all about pimping cyberpunk at their show and made such a huge big deal about it yet the game isnt theres and will be on playstation and pc as well.

really I just dont like microsoft anymore as a whole. I wish they would just stop making consoles and just be a publisher. They have the bank to roll out games for other developers across multi platforms. Done right they could become the biggest publisher around instead of just being a gap filler console manufacturer.

Psykodad

Banned
Does anyone here remember Gamecube or even Wii U? Exclusives didn't really make those systems fly off the shelf.
Different times.
Exclusives are what sold them regardless.
Gamecube (and Xbox) got heavily outsold by PS2, because that's where the (exclusive) games were.

Wii U was a fad with massive hype, that ultimately became the default household dus-collector.
Still, everybody's mom and siblings wanted to play those Wii-Mote supported games that were exclusive to the Wii U.

Patterns... Patterns everywhere...

Ascend

Xbox is doing fine. They made a mistake trying to bank on Kinect. When that was ditched, they kind of lost the only identity they had. But that doesn't mean that they are bad or are not going in the right direction.

Reactions: Isa
They're beloved consoles to this day for their exclusive strength, though. When people look back at the One what games will they associate with it?

OK, well it didn't do Nintendo any favors being belovedly remembered.

Different times.
Gamecube (and Xbox) got heavily outsold by PS2, because that's where the (exclusive) games were.

Wii U was a fad with massive hype, that ultimately became the default household dus-collector.
Still, everybody's mom and siblings wanted to play those Wii-Mote supported games that were exclusive to the Wii U.

Yup all 13.6 Million of them.

I'm just saying, bad generations happen. Sony so far has been immune for the most part, but that doesn't mean Xbox will just disappear as the OP is suggesting.

Reactions: Isa

Psykodad

Banned

I'm just saying, bad generations happen. Sony so far has been immune for the most part, but that doesn't mean Xbox will just disappear as the OP is suggesting.
Sure, bad generations happen.

But MS has been dropping the ball hard for the past 1.5 gen and they only been around for 3 gens.
They effectively done terrible in the games department for 50% of their presence as one of the big three.
One must be truly delusional if trying to dismiss that problem, because it's the key to why MS lost momentum with the 360 and completely ruined this gen for themselves.

On top of that, MS is taking away every reason to own a Xbox-console with their move to becoming a streaming platform.

Like others have said, they should just give up on being a console-manufactorer and go full-on publisher.

Debatable, keeping their core happy is arguably incredibly important, keep in mind Gamecube was followed up by Wii, WiiU by Switch... if they had left behind their core gamers with Gamecube and WiiU by not placating them can we say for sure Wii and Switch would have been the same phenoms they were? Switch and Wii sold as well as they did because of their ability to grab the attention of people beyond their core but you always need your core. Sony was losing last gen hard to 360 for most of it because their core were people who expected the biggest library with the most Japanese games but 360 totally took over most game categories normally associated with Japan. Then what was the crucial misstep that gave this generation to PS4 from the outset? The E3 where they announced a console not aimed at their core but aimed at general audiences. They forsook their fans for the normies buying Wiis without any promise to continue being the company that gave us a plethora of exclusive games, just "we still have Gears and Halo but without the same devs". The kinect similarly was a travesty that alienated their core audience. Look at cratering sales for Gears 5 for more proof, Nintendo never stopped making quality first party titles but Microsoft more and more wants to offer SERVICES to players more than games, at E3 it was TV and now it's gamepass, we don't know if Gamepass is wildly successful, if it satisfies their bottom line yet, but we do know we can see the suffering performance of Gears 5 like a sign of doom. WiiU big exclusive still sold even if the console didn't, same with Gamecube. This is another stab at getting the normies while forsaking the core audience, this one might work but it's still what they're doing. Nintendo's brand has engendered more loyalty than any other and it's hard to imagine they'd still be afloat without that loyalty, XBOX arguably remains afloat via brute force because Microsoft has money falling right out their asses and can handle losses in the short term if it means gaining a majority stake in gaming in the long term.

Bogroll

Likes moldy games
Its not the system thats the problem.

The root of the problem is mirosoft itself. They rely on gears of war, halo and forza. They think every gamer is a 15 year old dorrito munching and mountain dew chugging idiot that wants mindless shooting. They also have the mindset that powerful hardware means good games. They have the mindset that "bigger is better" so they go big on everything but its like having a lake thats 50 square miles but only 4 inches deep. On the outside it looks impressive until you get in it.

They are also a company of no ideas. Like at e3 they were all about pimping cyberpunk at their show and made such a huge big deal about it yet the game isnt theres and will be on playstation and pc as well.

really I just dont like microsoft anymore as a whole. I wish they would just stop making consoles and just be a publisher. They have the bank to roll out games for other developers across multi platforms. Done right they could become the biggest publisher around instead of just being a gap filler console manufacturer.
Would the Ps5 be as powerful as its going to be though ? Competition is needed.

Sure, bad generations happen.

But MS has been dropping the ball hard for the past 1.5 gen and they only been around for 3 gens.
They effectively done terrible in the games department for 50% of their presence as one of the big three.
One must be truly delusional if trying to dismiss that problem, because it's the key to why MS lost momentum with the 360 and completely ruined this gen for themselves.

On top of that, MS is taking away every reason to own a Xbox-console with their move to becoming a streaming platform.

Like others have said, they should just give up on being a console-manufactorer and go full-on publisher.
Xbox came out after the PS2, so they had to develop a brand

Xbox 360 was a good generation for them 84 Million consoles compared to Sony's 86 MIllion. I wouldn't consider that a loss

Xbox One was a learning experience for sure and something I'm sure they would not like to repeat.

But no, i disagree they shouldn't be a publisher, they should make consoles. They will keep Sony honest and in-check while innovating like they are doing right now with Gamepass, xCloud, Xbox Live, Play-Anywhere, and cross-play. Do you think Sony would have allowed cross-play without Microsoft and Nintendo? Hell no.

With Xbox One, Microsoft bet on Kinect, Lower Console Specs, TV, TV Shows, and Always Online, while dismantling their 1st-party. Phil Spencer reversed all of that and brought back their 1st Party, Removed Kinect, and focused on Console Power, and Games. He now has a whole generation to himself where the only thing he has to repair is his relationship with the gamers. It's no easy task, but it's possible with the right games.

EDITED

Last edited:

dorkimoe

Another excellent rebuttal to my comment.

Why can't some people on this forum actually form a point for an argument? It's all "No", and "lol". How is that a discussion?
Because your comment was so ridiculous, I couldn't come up with a rebuttal. In what world is the xbox name poisoned? In the world of neogaf and resetera which are notorious PS fanboys? The brand is totally fine.

Psykodad

Banned
Xbox came out after the PS2, so they had to develop a brand

Xbox 360 was a good generation for them 84 Million consoles compared to Sony's 86 MIllion. I wouldn't consider that a loss

Xbox One was a learning experience for sure and something I'm sure they would not like to repeat.

But no, i disagree they shouldn't be a publisher, they should make consoles. They will keep Sony honest and in-check while innovating like they are doing right now with Gamepass, xCloud, Xbox Live, Play-Anywhere, and cross-play. Do you think Sony would have allowed cross-play without Microsoft and Nintendo? Hell no.
The original Xbox was a good start. They had to, because they were in it to try and stop Sony from gaining a monopoly on (console) gaming.
Which led to MS rushing the X360 to undercut PS3, despite the X360's 50% failurerate, just to get a bug chunck of the market. That was a smart move on their behalf and Sony managed to mess up the PS3 launch, giving MS more room.

And then MS gassed, Sony kept releasing quality exclusives, showing what they're capable off, MS' exclusive output slowed down drastically and then they showed how completely out of touch they were with the Xbox One reveal.

MS has shown nothing but pure greed, empty promises, throwing money around to undermine their competition, forcing Kinect while their fanbase clearly said no and they manage to produce mediocre exclusive after mediocre exclusive.

And after all that, you claim that they will keep Sony honest and in-check?
You sound like a woman who puts up with domestic abuse because her hubby makes sure the bad men stay out of her way...

Different times.

Depends because I remember in the PS era it was 3rd party games that made the difference, when Sony didn't have the In House might to face SEGA or Nintendo and I would put to you the OG had some of the best exclusives going .

What SONY do so well is they do good enough in most bases be that power, PR, Development studio's and east and west development support.

Because your comment was so ridiculous, I couldn't come up with a rebuttal. In what world is the xbox name poisoned? In the world of neogaf and resetera which are notorious PS fanboys? The brand is totally fine.

Very true, but Restera is also full of Nintendo fans too and they always tend to be the worst LOL

Psykodad

Banned
Depends because I remember in the PS era it was 3rd party games that made the difference, when Sony didn't have the In House might to face SEGA or Nintendo and I would put to you the OG had some of the best exclusives going .

What SONY do so well is they do good enough in most bases be that power, PR, Development studio's and east and west development support.
True, but when I'm talking about exclusives I'm not necessarily talking about just 1st party.
Exclusive is exclusive.

And sure, OG was a good start, but MS gassed real fast.

True, but when I'm talking about exclusives I'm not necessarily talking about just 1st party.
Exclusive is exclusive.

And sure, OG was a good start, but MS gassed real fast.
It depends if a Xbox one Game is on the PC isn't no longer exclusive, yet in the PS era . It didn't seem to matter that Tomb Raider 2 FF 7 were on the PC.

IMO the OG Xbox had some of the best exclusives going in the shape of Orta, Ninja Gaiden, Oddworld stranger, Riddick.

To me it's a combination of factors that make a console win, not just exclusives...

Last edited:

Psykodad

Banned
It depends if a Xbox one Gane is on the PC isn't no longer exclusive, yet in the PS era it didn't seem to matter that Tomb Raider 2 FF 7 were on the PC.

IMO the OG Xbox had some of the best exclusives going in the shape of Orta, Ninja Gaiden, Oddworld stranger, Riddick.

To me it's a combination of factors that make a console win, not just exclusives...
Afaik FF7 was emulated, so that doesn't count.

But yeah, as soon as something gets an official release on a different platform, it loses it's exclusivity.
"Console-exclusive" is just PR fluff (goes for any company).

You're right with your last statement, but nowadays Xbox and Playstation are so similar, it all boils down to the exclusive games and their quality.
Because let's be honest, what else truly seperates them?
Even controllers don't count anymore, since 3rd party controllers are available everywhere.

In mainland Europe and Asia Xbox games don't even chart. And sales of the consoles themselves are FAR below the competition.

How people in this thread can say things like "Xbox brand is fine" is baffling to me, when the writing is on the wall.

I tell you what baffles me is making out the writing on the wall , when the Xbox Division can bring in over 2 Billion dollars in the last quarter alone . And maybe you should visit mainland Europe , because most of the markets are so small it's makes no difference if you do well in them or not .

MS does need to up it's game in Germany and France mind . But there again MS makes a lot of the PC gamer in Germany

The original Xbox was a good start. They had to, because they were in it to try and stop Sony from gaining a monopoly on (console) gaming.
Which led to MS rushing the X360 to undercut PS3, despite the X360's 50% failurerate, just to get a bug chunck of the market. That was a smart move on their behalf and Sony managed to mess up the PS3 launch, giving MS more room.

And then MS gassed, Sony kept releasing quality exclusives, showing what they're capable off, MS' exclusive output slowed down drastically and then they showed how completely out of touch they were with the Xbox One reveal.

MS has shown nothing but pure greed, empty promises, throwing money around to undermine their competition, forcing Kinect while their fanbase clearly said no and they manage to produce mediocre exclusive after mediocre exclusive.

And after all that, you claim that they will keep Sony honest and in-check?
You sound like a woman who puts up with domestic abuse because her hubby makes sure the bad men stay out of her way...
The RROD was warenteed for up to 3 years, they made good on that promise as I had 2 consoles that were a part of that. But as far as throwing money around with pure greed? What the hell is that about? How has Sony not been greedy? They are corporations, all they want from us is money, the both of them.

The RROD was warenteed for up to 3 years, they made good on that promise as I had 2 consoles that were a part of that. But as far as throwing money around with pure greed? What the hell is that about? How has Sony not been greedy? They are corporations, all they want from us is money, the both of them.

I'd argue Sony's first party titles mostly lacking tacked-on multiplayer and as a result MTX, also giving out free content post launch is an argument for their lack of greed. I mean, they're doing it as a PR move because at this point aggressive MTX, season passes and so forth can bring about PR nightmares that actually hurt their financials instead of help, you can view everything as a shrewd business move. Just like the price of Gamepass and the games on offer are very generous but if you look at it through the lens of a greedy corporation the real goal you could argue is to get everyone on it and then once they've monopolized the conversation they jack up the price.

iorek21

I don't think Xbox is dying, but it feels like it doesn't have the popularity of the 360 days. Playstation is huge and has lots of exclusives with the quality that Microsoft has never been able to reach since 2006/2008, so it's just natural that Xbox is not that popular right now.

But I can understand the OP's logic, Xbox One was a great defeat for M$, and another rough start with Scarlett could be unrepairable....

Maybe not the end of Xbox, but maybe a shift in direction will be necessary

dorkimoe

In mainland Europe and Asia Xbox games don't even chart. And sales of the consoles themselves are FAR below the competition.

How people in this thread can say things like "Xbox brand is fine" is baffling to me, when the writing is on the wall.
Xbox has NEVER done well over seas ever, so its not new and changing the name isnt going to help. They have never focused games that region enjoys

I'd argue Sony's first party titles mostly lacking tacked-on multiplayer and as a result MTX, also giving out free content post launch is an argument for their lack of greed. I mean, they're doing it as a PR move because at this point aggressive MTX, season passes and so forth can bring about PR nightmares that actually hurt their financials instead of help, you can view everything as a shrewd business move. Just like the price of Gamepass and the games on offer are very generous but if you look at it through the lens of a greedy corporation the real goal you could argue is to get everyone on it and then once they've monopolized the conversation they jack up the price.
So it's really all in the eye of the beholder. Let's also consider that Sony has been money-hatting Activision and Remedy among others.

Dane

Ultimately games sell consoles, whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Nintendo keeps selling underpowered (compared to Xbox/PS) hardware, because of their games.

PS1 and PS2 sold extremely well because of their games library.
Xbox 360 sold well because for a year, they were the only next-gen console with shiny graphics for the newest games.
Then Sony got their shit together and PS3 managed to outsell the 360, because why?
Games.

And we all know how this gen went.

The average consumer doesn"t give a damn about power or tech, at the end of the day they want to play games.
And Nintendo and Sony offer far more diverse and high quality games than Microsoft.
It's just a fact.

I'm honestly baffled that this needs to be pointed out in a gaming forum...

I'm honstly baffled that you seem to make a blind eye over what I've written, I've said that it still sold reasonably because it still gets most of the games, its not like WiiU that was the inverse.

Texas Pride

Banned
They haven’t produced anything, correct. But that may be due to next-gen being a year away. They clearly are writing off this gen because it’s not worth the investment.

To be fair a lot of these studios were purchased approximately 2 to 3 years ago. Which is the perfect time for development cycle to begin. So it is very clear as to what their plan is.

Lastly, why are you so angry? LMAO We’re just talking about video games.

I like many other people get tired of losers and excuses and with MS you get both. I don't believe I've ever interacted with you before but this is who I am irrespective of the topic. Keep in mind your response to my post was the start of hostilities with the "This is some ignorant shit" comment. I think eventually you have to shit or get off the pot and MS is beyond that point. If you don't want people to be angry maybe you should be wary of the "ignorant shit" you post. You get what you give.

Last edited:
I like many other people get tired of losers and excuses and with MS you get both. I don't believe I've ever interacted with you before but this is who I am irrespective of the topic. Keep in mind your response to my post was the start of hostilities and it just baffles the mind that people can be led along with the same promises for years at a time with little to show for it. I think eventually you have to shit or get off the pot and MS is beyond that point.
That's fair. I'm not trying to make excuses for MS as I don't care all that much. But when it comes to promises, both sides have made bad forcasts and I think that's based on what they thought their potential was. It's very clear to me that this gen has been a blunder to MS, and it was a huge success for Sony.

But this next-gen scenario for MS is much different than before, it's lining up more with how the Xbox 360 released than how the Xbox One released. What I truly want to see out of this is a good fight. I want both Sony and Microsoft to be fighting for the top spot as closely as possible. We as gamers will have a huge win in that scenario and it hurts no one if we have amazing games on both sides of the fence. Who cares about the platform and past messaging at that point? If I can play great games on Xbox, Playstation, PC, or Switch. I want to enjoy myself regardless.

Last edited:

phil_t98

#SonyToo
It is not good when almost all those consoles have been sold in one market.
You'd be hardpressed to find someone with an xbox one in asia or europe.

well I have an xbox one and my friends have xbox ones and I am in Europe

where are you from? Quite a sweeping statement to say hard pressed in europe

Last edited:

Psykodad

Banned
I'm honstly baffled that you seem to make a blind eye over what I've written, I've said that it still sold reasonably because it still gets most of the games, its not like WiiU that was the inverse.
I didn't turn a blind eye over what you've written, it was self-explanatory and I felt like it didn't need a direct response.

I merely responded to that question you started your post with.

Doesn't PS4 outsell Xbox 7:1 in Europe, with some places going 9:1?

I didn't turn a blind eye over what you've written, it was self-explanatory and I felt like it didn't need a direct response.

I merely responded to that question you started your post with.

Doesn't PS4 outsell Xbox 7:1 in Europe, with some places going 9:1?

It's way larger gap outside the US than in the US, the main reason Microsoft is seen as the loser this gen is they're even losing in the US.

Mass Shift

E Explosive Zombie

North America will likely be the battle ground for next gen. When you look at the numbers, of the large markets N.A. markets were the LEAST invested in gaming consoles this gen. The perception (at least here in the U.S.) was that both platforms were terribly weak and there was entry to mid-level PC technology that performed better than the consoles at their time of release.

It's crazy to think that MS still has some 20 million people still accessing LIVE on 360s, but that's the reality. A lot of people did not upgrade or cross over in significant numbers to Sony.

Now I'm going to assume that a lot of these people are using the console as a media box as well. I suppose this factored in as part of the logic behind Lockhart. To provide a low cost entry for the users still in console limbo. But that kind of strategy loses its appeal when Core gamers are what's needed to properly establish a new console's life cycle. It wasn't the only reason Lockhart was cancelled, but appreciating that it will be Core gamers standing on line at midnight and not media box cable cutters is simply where the rubber meets the road.

Console sales were very soft and the console market here lingers in a state of contraction. And it competes against other gaming platforms that have significantly faster refresh rates.

Xbox gamers weren't getting the things they wanted either. A whole gen went by without Fable and numerous other frustrating cancellations. I would say that Xbox One's poor performance depressed this entire region of the console industry.

So the refocus on exclusives is extremely important because it could revitalize console sales here.

Last edited:

Three

I don't see it this way. There are a shit-ton of great games coming to both platforms and it appears that a lot of the indie and some of the AAA 3rd party are embracing Gamepass style services. It has nothing to do with devaluing anything but instead it's creating a community of people paying out money per month that may not typically spend a lot of money on games. But this service is guaranteeing that they make money monthly and the games on the service are driving people to subscribe and also creating sales through word of mouth marketing.

As it is I would have never played Hellblade, Dead Cells, Void Bastards, or Gears 5 had I not been subscribed. From there I've told plenty of people that these games are awesome and those people purchased 1 or 2 games that I told them about and are enjoying them as well. So whatever they are doing works and does not devalue a thing. When I someday decide to unsubscribe from the service, you can bet your ass I'll most likely buy some of the games that I enjoy playing the most so I can keep playing them.
It will become like netflix originals. Netflix movies suck.

I might become like Netflix Originals. I'm firmly in the camp that hopes it succeeds as I'd like more good games on the market to play regardless of the brand that made them.

Netflix movies do suck though :messenger_unamused:

Three

generally, a market becomes distorted when some giant rich org comes in and starts doing things without having to make money. Distorted market wrecks things for all the other players who have to make money to stay in busines, whether we are talking grocery stores, gas stations, automobiles, or videogame distribution.

if MS is smart (and i think they are) they will make it impossible for for-profit companies to compete effectively; and in in 5-10 years, enjoy the fruits of their games distribution monopoly.
Welcome to netflix 2.0. Have no doubt that is exactly what they are doing. Take heavy loses, create original content, build subscribers, try to drive out competitor services, cool down on the original content, hike prices, try to profit. It's the netflix model.

Wow this logic.

"PS5 sold 300 million units, Scarlett only sold 150 million, xbox is dead"

This is how I'm reading some of this. Imagine if someone told u Tesla is dead because they only sold 1 million cars compared to Toyota selling 30 million. Neither need to die, both need competition. And each of them will have Nintendo nipping at their heels making sure they don't get too lazy. Personally I don't ever want MS to dominate a gen again, 2nd/3rd place MS is hungry MS, and hungry MS makes consumer me happy. Let them taste 1st place every now and then but then smack them back down.

I would like another gen where Nintendo completely poops on Sony and MS just to throw a few wrenches into the generational gameplans.

rəddəM

XBox -> Microsoft -> PC
PC > XBox
XBox = 0 exclusives because you can play them better on PC.
So yeah, it's pretty much dead.
On the other side you have Sony PlayStation's WWS that you can only play on PS4.
XBox brand died when they announced you could play it better on PC.

That's the thing though, some shows are pretty great, whereas other shows are not. But when you toss Netflix, Prime, and Hulu up on the wall the show/movie selection starts to get better. You will always have your A, AA, and AAA level productions. You're also thinking people will just stop buying games, which is not the case.

Last edited:
It depends if a Xbox one Game is on the PC isn't no longer exclusive, yet in the PS era . It didn't seem to matter that Tomb Raider 2 FF 7 were on the PC.

pc gaming was far more niche during the psone era.
Now pc gaming and consoles are closer than ever and in direct competition.

Im assuming you either live in uk or you are just one of the few persons, who has friends who play on xbox.

Last edited:

Dane

pc gaming was far more niche during the psone era.
Now pc gaming and consoles are closer than ever and in direct competition.

Im assuming you either live in uk or you are just one of the few persons, who has friends who play on xbox.

PC Gaming wasn't that niche at that point, in fact, it was considered the golden era, sure thing it wasn't big as now. It had a crisis during 06 to 10 due to rampant piracy, but Steam saved it and elevated the marketshare, and consoles are still selling strong.

Phase

Honestly, I have no reason to buy any xbox's going forward. I will have my pc and can get all the games I want from them on that platform. To me, xbox is dead and serves no purpose anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom