1. State of Decay and LocoCycle will be the stars of this years Summer of Arcade.
2. Shadow Complex 2 will finally be announced as an Xbox Live Arcade launch title on the next-generation Xbox.
3. Said next-generation Xbox will be publicly announced at a special event one month or less prior to E3 in June. It will be broadcast live on Xbox Live and the Internet.
4. Microsoft will take a page from the Apple playbook and officially call the next-gen Xbox simply Xbox. Not Xbox 720, not Xbox Infinity, not anything else. Well casually refer to it as The New Xbox for a while until its not new anymore.
5. The New Xbox (see, were doing it already!) will cost $400 in its most popular/gamer-friendly configuration. Not a penny more. A basic, smaller-storage version will run you $350.
6. The New Xbox will be released in November and kick serious ass on both the tech bench and at retail store registers.
7. Bungies new game Destiny will be the headliner at Microsofts E3 press conference and be the flagship title for The New Xbox though it will also release for Xbox 360.
8. Both the Xbox 360 and New Xbox versions of Destiny will be cross-compatible. Its all the same Xbox Live, after all
9. Meanwhile, Alan Wake 2 and Forza Motorsport 5 will be two of Microsofts biggest first-party (read: exclusive) launch titles for The New Xbox.
10. Harmonix will have a big new thing for Kinect 2.0 ready to go at The New Xboxs launch.