• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls put the dong on there somewhere

Pls erect me above others

You may look good on the bow of the Infinity.

Masthead and all..

image.php

Chris1

Gears 4 is Oct 11, so end of Sept is a bit too close. I imagine Halo Wars 2 and Sea of Thieves will be November. Forza Horizon 3 is probably Sept or Oct.

I'd like to see ReCore in August or early September so it gets just a little bit of room before the bigger, well know franchises release.

SoT will be August I think, Rare Replay came out then and it done pretty well for them.

Early August - SoT
Early September (July?) - Recore
Late Sept: FH3
Early Oct: Gears 4
November: Halo Wars 2

My prediction, can see Recore and SoT being swapped for Aug/Sept spots, but Rare will go August I think. Get out far ahead of Destiny since it's the same type of game.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Dropping this here:
Okay putting on my tin foil hat:
Major Nelson was discussing the Halo 5 Turbo Warzone mode on "This Week on Xbox" which came out today. Turbo Warzone means you get the REQ levels much faster, and as he was explaining it how fast you get the REQ levels he said "time to Scorpion is very fast", drawing a parallel to "time to kill". But why did he say Scorpion? He could have used any other vehicle or weapon that can be unlocked with REQ levels.

I'll leave my hat on for now.

Also found on Twitter:

Sydle

That GIF is amazing. Excellent work.

SoT will be August I think, Rare Replay came out then and it done pretty well for them.

Early August - SoT

My prediction, can see Recore and SoT being swapped for Aug/Sept spots, but Rare will go August I think. Get out far ahead of Destiny since it's the same type of game.

That would be amazing, but do you think that gives Rare enough time? Maybe just an expanded beta in August (I thought I read there is or was a private beta going on)?

I think Crackdown MP beta is targeted for July?

I wouldn't mind a 343i developed Perfect Dark. Would be pretty badass.

I think they could do an amazing job (and change PD to a futuristic spy thriller TPD). I'd love for them to make one mainline Halo per gen and one Perfect Dark per gen. Not happening, but I can dream.

Montresor

Early August - SoT

That seems really optimistic. I only see Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 as locks to come out this year.

If you are right though, that would be iiiinsaaaaaane! What other announced AAA titles would that leave for 2017? Just Scalebound and Crackdown 3? There'd have to be some new announcements this E3 to let people know what else to expect in 2017.

Chris1

That seems really optimistic. I only see Gears 4 and Forza Horizon 3 as locks to come out this year.

If you are right though, that would be iiiinsaaaaaane! What other announced AAA titles would that leave for 2017? Just Scalebound and Crackdown 3? There'd have to be some new announcements this E3 to let people know what else to expect in 2017.

Sea of thieves is coming out this year 100%. They're playing it and even hyping/advertising it up on twitter already. It's not getting delayed imo. It's locked on. Plus they just had that competition to go to rare and play it so yeah I'd be surprised if it'd not 2016

Recore was playable last year and was due out in spring. I think it'll come out this year. Could get delayed again but I don't think so.

That GIF is amazing. Excellent work.

That would be amazing, but do you think that gives Rare enough time? Maybe just an expanded beta in August (I thought I read there is or was a private beta going on)?

I think Crackdown MP beta is targeted for July?
Well I mean it's a shared world game if something won't be ready they can just delay it a little release as an update and it can't be much later since its coming out this year anyway. August did well for rare replay I think they would want to stay in that month again. September they compete with destiny. October gears and November won't happen I think

They've never said beta for crackdown. Ive speculated it's f2p standalone with the campaign next year because of that. And it makes sense since it puts power of the cloud into everyone's hands and works as a marketing tool also means they can put a ton of microtransactions to pay for all the azure servers. I'm not sure but I'm confident it's not a beta. They specifically mentioned beta for every other game with a beta but for crackdown it's simply multiplayer summer 2016 in every official piece of info about it. If ms writes something in a certain way they did it for aa reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom