• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Halo 5 in full is really coming to PC I hope they upgrade the textures. The ground textures on some of the Warzone and Campaign missions look pretty bad.

ebevan91

If they announced Crossbuy with XB1 and Win10 moving forward that would be awesome.

Even better.....lights go down. Gabe walks out and announces partnership with Windows. All Win10 store games will also be easily linked to Steam.

And then at the end he says "Oh by the way, I also brought you this."

Crowd goes nuts as a HL3 trailer begins playing.

daTRUballin

I googled a bit, Keiji Inafune and the makers of Metroid Prime, Retro Stu... Armature?? Armature is ex-Retro Studio guys?? I didn't know the key members had left Retro, maybe that's why there has been so little news about their next game.

I'm pretty sure the Armature guys left Retro back in 2008.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Unfortunately I'm going to decline answering this question

image.png

When are mods gonna change Frankies tag to "Stinky liar"

Jk he was probably just keeping H5 PC a secret to make it more exciting as an announcement.

When are mods gonna change Frankies tag to "Stinky liar"

Jk he was probably just keeping H5 PC a secret to make it more exciting as an announcement.

Or maybe Halo 5 PC doesn't exist and he was telling the truth. I want it to be true, but I'm going to remain skeptical until I see it.

Are there any other big games you know about that'll be announced at E3?

I know you commented on this before, but you said there are things we don't know about MS's conference yet, right? There are some folks that think there are no surprises left.

I hope there is some surprises left.

you've probably given as much as you can but if I can ask just one question,
Will this E3 be good?

This E3 in general will still have lots of surprises. Plenty of things haven't leaked. Just strap in and enjoy the ride. :)

blakep267

Or maybe Halo 5 PC doesn't exist and he was telling the truth. I want it to be true, but I'm going to remain skeptical until I see it.
I'm leaning towards this for the time being. There was no reason to even announce the forge thing when they did seeing as how it's not out yet and also he even said porting a year old game wouldn't be worth it. So all of that was for nothing?

Just give me poncho chief. 343i it's been three fucking years and you promised me poncho chief. I am still angry. Please give me poncho chief. Please, I need the poncho in my veins.

They should do a directors cut of Halo 5 and bring back Poncho Chief, I was miffed we didn't get that desert level, it's even in Achievement art.

SOR5

There will be hardware with no external power supply. :)

Hmmmm not sure how I feel about this, from what I know the external power supply keeps the actual console itself cool and quiet
Unless you mean a stick
They can bugger off if they want me to have a power brick for a chromecast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom