• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

jelly

CkxfkMgUYAAuNyH.jpg:large

wario64

What's the black part?

Guess they are saving the black for Scorpio.

thuway

Might as well. If you don't do it, some one will surely will.

I've had a brush of trouble with Naughty Dog, and currently the Xbox community thinks I'm the boogie man, when I secretly love them, so nope, I'm not gonna do it.

I'll describe it though. Half the machine is solid white, the other half is textured like you see in the pic. The width is two controllers side by side. The very bottom has that black bezel with a USB in one side and the IR on the other.

KingBroly

Banned
I can post the pic - but I don't wanna get in trouble. I feel bad for MS having all these leaks :/. The slim is beautiful. The width of the machine is two controllers side by side.

You could post the other side of it and make people dream of what's inbetween. Like a bowl. Or potato chips.

I'm hungry.

DavidDesu

Looks almost like wicker basket kind of mesh. Is the entire case breathable for cooling? Decent thought considering the Xbox One was so huge to allow decent cooling for silent operation..

wachie

I've had a brush of trouble with Naughty Dog, and currently the Xbox community thinks I'm the boogie man, when I secretly love them, so nope, I'm not gonna do it.

I'll describe it though. Half the machine is solid white, the other half is textured like you see in the pic. The width is two controllers side by side. The very bottom has that black bezel with a USB in one side and the IR on the other.
Ah well, we'll get the pic from some one else surely.

jelly

That's quite small. Impressive. Not sure I like the black bezel. No gloss hopefully?

A cracking Gears of War 4 showing and I'll be in heaven. I hoped Dead Rising would make this year but thought Recore had no chance.

If Sea of Thieves makes it, what an end to the year.

If anyone's got a picture of the slim, drop me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom