• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox E3 2016 Press Conference: June 13th at 9:30 AM PDT / 12:30 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

IHaveIce

Banned
Actually i am surprised someone didn't leak all the vids and other screens from games since all was hosted on public access MS site (talking about the screens/gifs i posted)

Sorry for the gifs/leaks i guess didn't mean to ruin it for you

EDIT: no longer access now they pulled the plug :)

I think you did nothing wrong, people who don't want to get spoiled should avaid these boards PreE3.

And you leaked no new games... yet. Any Halo things besides HW2 you saw per pm plzzz :( :D

Maybe Phil wanted these to leak to detract attention from the REAL megatons?!

d8ae124deae838f48ca1a46b22bea74d.jpg

Fredrik

Well, yes. I feel bad a bit for MS. One thing is when people get data when they crawl websites but if people spoil stuff when there is a trust relation involved, then it's just sad and yes, there is no need to leak if not for game and to reach a certain status in the community. Mind, that can cause backfire as we saw with thuway.
Nintendo's NDA are strict for a reason.
But the general public won't have seen any leaks, many will miss E3 altogether, so if the stuff is great it just means that there will be more talk/PR. Some companies leak their own stuff for free PR.

It's worse when stuff leaks to a competitor at an early state so new innovative ideas gets stolen.

RoKKeR

Just woke up and saw that a lot of stuff leaked, wow. Really really sucks, I hope they still have some surprises tomorrow.

Poster#1

Actually i am surprised someone didn't leak all the vids and other screens from games since all was hosted on public access MS site (talking about the screens/gifs i posted)

Sorry for the gifs/leaks i guess didn't mean to ruin it for you

EDIT: no longer access now they pulled the plug :)

Great job for ruining E3 for many of us. Thanks for nothing, I hope you enjoyed your couple of mins of fame.

Gwyn

Great job for ruining E3 for many of us. Thanks for nothing, I hope you enjoyed your couple of mins of fame.

How exaclty did i ruin it for you or did you forgot a /s?

I posted few screens gifs when i could have posted the whole video of Recore/ DR4 / HW2 and i left out screens from other games.

EDIT: it could've been alot worse since MS deleted all the content from that site after the "leaks"

I don't understand why it's a big deal to people. None of the games you leaked shots from where new surprises.
So you genuinely think that in no way the reaction to the Slim unveiling will be changed by the spec and picture leaking early?
E: I'm shooting at the wrong target, abandon ship!

I posted few screens gifs when i could have posted the whole video of Recore/ DR4 / HW2 and i left out screens from other games.

EDIT: it could've been alot worse since MS deleted all the content from that site after the "leaks"

People are dumb "I'm going to watch Game of Thrones Monday night" "I'll just hop into the GoT thread Sunday night, wtf guys?!"

Are you really that naive? (Maybe you are, idk ).

If you don't think there's any big deal in "the first reveal" of something then why were you so desperate to be the person to do if?

And for many people the excitement of the big conferences is in the first looks, the announcements of rumored things, the genuine surprises. You have just decided to turn some of those moments into 'oh yeah, saw it on gaf yesterday... Move on ' moments.

Even if I'd managed to avoid it on gaf I've now also had it spammed on twitter and what's app.

So yeah thanks for spoiling a chunk of the e3 conference.

I'm going to stop replying to/engaging with you now before I start swearing.

E: OK I'm being a grumpy git and maybe going a bit OTT in my rant. I do just find it reallllllllly annoying when conf details get spilled by people looking for Internet fame.

WadeitOut

Are you really that naive? (Maybe you are, idk ).

If you don't think there's any big deal in "the first reveal" of something then why were you so desperate to be the person to do if?

And for many people the excitement of the big conferences is in the first looks, the announcements of rumored things, the genuine surprises. You have just decided to turn some of those moments into 'oh yeah, saw it on gaf yesterday... Move on ' moments.

Even if I'd managed to avoid it on gaf I've now also had it spammed on twitter and what's app.

So yeah thanks for spoiling a chunk of the e3 conference.

I'm going to stop replying to/engaging with you now before I start swearing.

He didn't leak anything from the presentation...it was just images/gifs of games we knew about that were going to be on their site.

Don't worry mate, some people take this stuff way too seriously.

Quazar

Why are people upset over a slim, dr4 announcement? If anything I hope this forces ms to barely talk about both lol boring announcements/leaks.

Hawk269

The fucking worst. They should get their right's to host a conference revoked.

This EA conference is one of the worst things I have seen. I started to doze off a few times, nothing engaging. What scares me is everything is going frostbite, which many frostbite games are 900p on PS4 and 720p on Xbox One. So hopefully these games and the engine is more refined, but not a lot of hope.

But yeah, this EA conference is really bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom