Xbox E3 Conference 6/11 2pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Sony takes over Microsoft or EA old time slot for this year E3, I Dont really want to stay up at 1 - 3 am in the morning.

Microsoft was always in a good timeslot for europe??

It is always Sony that is way too late
Yeah but this time everyone is at home than the usually 5/6 pm time slot on a monday.

I'm interested but damn.......this means most of the conference will be more about the system than games. This possibly does not bode well for a meaty game conference. I'm getting Sony PS3 reveal type E3 conference which sucked so bad

I'm interested but damn.......this means most of the conference will be more about the system than games. This possibly does not bode well for a meaty game conference. I'm getting Sony PS3 reveal type E3 conference which sucked so bad
By system itself means they need to show games to tell people about how good is the specs you know.

They are probably seeking for a bit of breathing space, with more distance between them and Sony who usually had more impactfull shows last few years.

It would be very funny if Sony moved their show back to Sunday, few hours after MS [but it would also be much more easier for us to watch those briefings on a non-work day].

Its that or a pointless reveal like the Pro where they really cant say alot. Its good that they combine it with E3.

By system itself means they need to show games to tell people about how good is the specs you know.
Its that or a pointless reveal like the Pro where they really cant say alot. Its good that they combine it with E3.
What if thats the case? Re-showing Gears, Forza Horizon 3 and already released games like the Pro conference. I know we will see Crackdown and the new forza for sure. Hoping for some big surprises.....but Microsoft always come up short......ggaaahhhh

I want this to be good!

Status
Not open for further replies.