• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Error 0x87e107f9 - Some of us can't launch digital games.

jelly

Does this still happen when your console is the Home device for your profile. That would suck, offline should work.

Before yesterday it has been a long ass time since I had any issues with Live or the console at all. Was really happy about that. These DDOS assholes need to get a life.

Kyzon

Motherfucker. I was just about to try and play Overwatch.

Guess it's back to switch for me -_- (not that that's a bad thing, lol)

So this is why I can't log into my Hotmail account. Why the fuck is that connected to Xbox? Thats dumb.

This is why you don't use the same password for all your accounts.

RdN

Having trouble using Microsoft services on my PC, so it must be really widespread.

Hopefully it'll be fixed in a couple hours.. Gonna be pissed if I get home and can't play ME:A.

It sucks ass that because you can't log in to a profile you can't play a single player game - can't carry on with Life Is Strange.

Progress ain't all it's cracked up to be...

Alx

Yeah something is messed up. I'm pretty sure you could play single player games on offline mode and your home console before, but it doesn't seem to work now. :/

Yeah something is messed up. I'm pretty sure you could play single player games on offline mode and your home console before, but it doesn't seem to work now. :/

Actually I just went offline in Network settings and was able to log in to my profile and carry on, so I was maybe a bit quick to complain...

Alx

Actually I just went offline in Network settings and was able to log in to my profile and carry on, so I was maybe a bit quick to complain...

Well I did try it before complaining ;), and while I could log in too, I couldn't launch any game. Maybe it depends on the game though (I tried Assassin's Creed Unity, since I knew Titanfall 2 would be pointless)

Caayn

XBL: Worked instantly.
Booting up digital game: Fails
Outlook: Works
Enterprise Azure / Office 365 instances: Work.

Metzhara

This explains the weirdness I had just trying to turn my console on today. After yelling at Cortana for a minute, trying my controllers, and even pressing the power button several times, it took me holding it down and resetting it to get on this morning.
I just chalked it up to the beta program.
And now I cannot enter my codes on the app for MEA. Hmm... ok... good thing I came to work today.

Alx

Well I did try it before complaining ;), and while I could log in too, I couldn't launch any game. Maybe it depends on the game though (I tried Assassin's Creed Unity, since I knew Titanfall 2 would be pointless)

auto quote : Well, it does work with some games. DOA5 Last Round launched fine in offline mode. Weird.

Head.spawn

I was a having this issue a few times ultra early in the AM when the wife was trying to play some games. She'd click on a game, it'd get that error; then pass me the controller and every other game I tried to launch would work fine, pass the controller back to her, it would get an error. This happened a few times In a row, kind of funny to be honest. It eventually worked after her third time around.

I would suggest you try launching different games, then go back to the one your are actually trying to play. Maybe offline mode? I didn't try that.

Download speeds were also a bit wonky this morning... it was DLing at like 50mbps, then 60, then 220 for a bit (which is what it normally downloads at), then down to 80 and my download finished up at around 180mbps/

Top Bottom