• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Exec Says He's 'Very Excited' For Some Unannounced 2021 Games

Vasto

Xbox Series X director of project management Jason Ronald recently appeared in a two-hour interview as part of the Iron Lords Podcast, and revealed during the show that he's "very excited" for some unannounced 2021 games.

Microsoft has previously teased on a couple of occasions that it has "some surprises" in store from Xbox Game Studios in 2021, although no further details on this have been provided since late last year.

Windows Central editor and noted Xbox insider Jez Corden suggested back in January that Xbox has at least two big unannounced games arriving in 2021, but refrained from providing any further details at the time.

Kacho

Gold Member
IE2ozqG.jpg

Vasto

Not a Forza fan but hopefully Starfield is one of those unannounced 2021 games.

Starfield would be gold but I just dont see it coming this year. Halo Infinite is the big holiday game and I dont see it dropping before then. Would be nice though!

martino

I suspect both are keeping some bullets for a time when there is stock to sold consoles.
Now what are those bullets made of steel, sponge, something in between ?

x@3f*oo_e!

Except they're going to announce some games in 2021, not release them, right ?

I think it's much cooler if the announcement comes as part of a surprise, part of a big show, and the team gets to announce it themselves

Heisenberg007

Gold Journalism
Are you reaching for the negativity?

The difference being they have FAR more studios now then then did in those years. We already know of a bunch of games coming, and they are saying they have more that haven't been announced. They haven't announced games from 8 studios before the Zennimax deal.
Not really a difference, I'd say. Apart from The Initiative (which is a new studio), most of the games that will now come on Xbox post-acquisition, would have come on Xbox anyway, e.g., Bethesda games. I'm not sure what changed for Xbox gamers.

Top Bottom