• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass: Latest Game Additions

pr0cs

Wow, I bought wwz on reddit via someone pawning off some amd keys, still haven't played much beyond the first level. As usual gamepass obsoletes my purchase 😜
Loved the first Dishonoured but had 2 on my wish list, another good reason to stay subscribed.

Arachnid

Dishonored 2 was fantastic and definitely the best add this round. That, the new Hitman games, and MGSV are the best stealth titles this gen.

Some really good games starting to show up on PC, I hope they keep it up as there are a lot more games I'd like to see.

Even at full price Gamepass has been worth the price. I haven't been paying full price yet and I've played through at least a dozen games I consider good games.

Rien

Jelly Belly
Feel like a replay of Dishonored 2. Loved that game. Hopefully we see Control soon on Gamepass. Tempting to buy it but better wait for s bit

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Do you need to play dishonored 1 before D2?
If you want to take interest in the story then it's probably mandatory. You can also have a lot of fun simply stealth killing enemies or experimenting with different powers, but it won't be the same experience.

Hestar69

To be honest, you probably don't need to but you should anyway. Dishonored 1 is a fantastic game as well.
If you want to take interest in the story then it's probably mandatory. You can also have a lot of fun simply stealth killing enemies or experimenting with different powers, but it won't be the same experience.

Thanks for the reply guys.I got the first on PS4 but I read that if you kill to many people you get a bad ending and Im kinda bad at stealth games and killed a bunch of people right off the bat,lol. So I kinda gave up. But seeing how much people enjoy it,I'll give it another chance.

T-Cake

Thanks for the reply guys.I got the first on PS4 but I read that if you kill to many people you get a bad ending and Im kinda bad at stealth games and killed a bunch of people right off the bat,lol. So I kinda gave up. But seeing how much people enjoy it,I'll give it another chance.

You don't need to kill anyone, you can put them to sleep with darts or strangle them when you're up close. That's the beauty of the game, there are multiple ways to do everything.

However, I found it to be a lot more fun killing people as all the best powers and equipment are for chaos kills.

Last edited:

pr0cs

I read that if you kill to many people you get a bad ending
Meh, the game is fun just playing how you want, there isn't some magical ending that changes the fun you had prior to the ending. Just play how you like. I played stealthy when it suited the situation and I enjoyed the game.
Looking forward to getting into the sequel, though this makes my backlog that much longer

nikolino840

I don't understand something in the end of the First...played years ago...
so you was fooled by the two guys Who tells you the targets to kill?

Hestar69

Meh, the game is fun just playing how you want, there isn't some magical ending that changes the fun you had prior to the ending. Just play how you like. I played stealthy when it suited the situation and I enjoyed the game.
Looking forward to getting into the sequel, though this makes my backlog that much longer
Yeah I'll give it a go again.I just heard that something with rats and getting a bad ending and I like getting the good endings if I can.

Pallas

Nice, new Vegas is going to get added. I wonder if it’s the vanilla version or the one with the dlc?

IKSTUGA

Nice, new Vegas is going to get added. I wonder if it’s the vanilla version or the one with the dlc?
Pretty much every game on Game pass is vanilla. I guess the idea is to hook people on the base game in the hope that they'll spend extra on dlc.

Last edited:

Bullet Club

V5EOfFt.jpg

Games Coming to Xbox Game Pass for PC This Month:

F1 2018

F1 2018 challenges you to make headlines as you become immersed in the world of F1 more than ever before. Build your reputation both on and off the track, with time-pressured media interviews that influence your career in the sport. F1 2018 puts you in control of your destiny. Featuring all the official teams, drivers, and all 21 circuits of the thrilling 2018 season that sees the return of the French and German Grand Prix to the calendar; meaning that you can now race at Circuit Paul Ricard for the first time ever and Hockenheimring makes a return.

Lonely Mountains Downhill

Take your bike on a thrilling ride down an untouched mountain landscape. Make your way through thick forests, narrow trails, and wild rivers. Race, jump, slide, and try not to crash – all the way from the peak to the valley! Explore rocky mountain slopes with your bike, jump over sandy gorges or find your way through the foggy forests. Each mountain awaits you with new challenges to find your own way to the finish line.

Minit

A peculiar little adventure played 60 seconds at a time. Journey outside the comfort of your home to help unusual folk, uncover countless secrets, and overcome dangerous foes, all in hopes of lifting a rather unfortunate curse that ends each day after just one minute.

The Outer Worlds

The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division. Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.

Saints Row IV: Re-Elected

A special bundle that includes the award-winning blockbuster Saints Row IV and all DLC. After saving the world from a terrorist attack the leader of the 3rd Street Saints is elected to become President of the United States. Things go reasonably well until an alien warlord named Zinyak attacks the White House and abducts his entire cabinet. Now stuck inside a reality bending simulation, the President and the Saints fight to save themselves, Earth, and the entire galaxy.

State of Mind

Experience an alarmingly realistic vision of the near future. Dive into a multi-layered sci-fi thriller, where dystopian reality and digital utopia are intertwined to unravel a global conspiracy in a society of ubiquitous digitalism, surveillance, and transhumanism. Explore a world with a rich and unique visual style, combining realistic environments with low-poly characters. Take on the role of journalist Richard Nolan, as well as five additional playable characters, and use deduction skills and research to reconstruct Richard’s past.

Stellaris

Journey through a spectacular and ever-changing universe from the creators of Cities: Skylines. Explore, discover, and interact with a multitude of species as you journey among the stars. Forge a galactic empire by sending out science ships to survey and explore, while construction ships build stations around newly discovered planets. Discover buried treasures and galactic wonders as you spin a direction for your society, creating limitations and evolutions for your explorers across enormous procedural galaxies.

Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) in October (So go play them now!)

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption

Sinner: Sacrifice for Redemption is a boss battler action-RPG. Face eight abhorrent bosses, the first seven each based on one of the deadly sins. Before each epic clash, you must sacrifice a stat and level down to enter combat. Each fight will be tougher than the last as you wage war against sin itself.

Little Chicken

Gold Member
Afterparty came out yesterday.

I just sat down to check it out and there's a power outage on my street. My phone's almost dead. I don't know what to do :messenger_loudly_crying:

H4ze

I highly recommend World War Z, first game I bought at EGS and still my most played to this day, its just simple fun, if you love Zombies like I do, you will love WWZ too.

Teslerum

Game is selling well, but it's hard to determine its actual success due to GamePass and the fact that while physical sales are down in the second week, it's because retailers understocked on the game.

So, its nice to hear Microsoft seems happy with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom