• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Game Pass: Latest Game Additions

Bullet Club

xmfkwLG.jpg

pr0cs

Playing Rage 2 on PC now. Disappointed in the presentation, have to do some tweaking to get a sharp image
Yeah it's really strange. It looks fantastic in videos but playing the colors are almost too much, blown out really badly.
I finished it but ended up thinking mad Max was a better game. They really squandered some potential fun with the lackluster vehicle combat.
Oh well, the price was right :messenger_winking:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Nice. I will check out My Friend Pedro for sure.

Spent a few hours with Lonely Mountains: Downhill. It's very chill, relaxing sort of game. You start to really go off-trail in the higher difficulty tasks, finding alternate paths, jumps, etc. It's almost like a puzzle game to find shortcuts.

Poppyseed

Nice. I will check out My Friend Pedro for sure.

Spent a few hours with Lonely Mountains: Downhill. It's very chill, relaxing sort of game. You start to really go off-trail in the higher difficulty tasks, finding alternate paths, jumps, etc. It's almost like a puzzle game to find shortcuts.

I tried Lonely Mountains and was bored so quickly. Just didn’t do it for me at all.

pr0cs

Lonely Mountains: Downhill. It's very chill
Not sure I'd call it chill, it gets pretty hairy trying to shave seconds off a time blazing down a tight path when one small error means life or death.
It's a fun game but I'm not really much of a time trial type racing fan, which I suppose P Poppyseed isnt either. It was fun for what it was.

I'm excited to see Pedro and Overcooked2 on the list, both were on my steam wish list which I will subsequently remove since I'll just gamepass em

SLB1904

Banned
Saving? It's a buck, man.
its not about the money. i was a subscriber for months. finished gears5, ori sunset, halo wars and a bunch of stuff that i wanted to play. right now there is nothing that i want to play. so why waste the $1. because i will use that next when i subscribe with gold

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'
How does Control play? The trailer I'm watching makes it look a little inFamous, a little Mass Effect 2. I hope it does come to Game Pass, looks good to me. I don't remember ever hearing about it before.

Mega Man

The Witcher is a fantastic get! Playing through for the first time right now, and boy is it a fun ride.

Those Flame Elementals can suck one though...

Mega Man

As a PC & Console gamer (I know, blasphemy...) I really wish additions would be simultaneous on PC and Console. Any ideas why they don't make the games available on both platforms all the time (if applicable)?

I assume it has to do with lack of or lowering sales on Xbox vs. booming sales on PC in the case of GTA V. Maybe there's something I don't know...

Last edited:

Dory16

Banned
Tekken 7 and Children of Morta on the same day??
CoM literally just came out on the switch on Xmas and I nearly bought it.
That's why I'm not buying Control. I believe it's coming.
Microsoft, you are onto something with this GP thing. My PS5 pro is not playing anything otehr than AAA exclusives.
Just hurry up with xcloud so I can try all this on the go.
You speak of a backlog. My netflix backlog is smaller.

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Erm... ok, I don’t know what happened, but I had an official Xbox advert popup on my Facebook earlier, and it wasn’t English but it had control in it for gamepass...? Offices Xbox channel and everything.

now I can’t find it.

this was last night, and I haven’t seen it before.

map I’m guessing control is coming.

Thats whey I found it odd I couldn’t download it still. Weird...

Last edited:
Top Bottom